the se club

man of leisure said:
Professor Blighty said:
I guess I'm back in, sold all my SE's then went and bought this!

They look nice, what models are they. ???
Pete

I've been informed by Jim that it's an Ever Ready "Streamline" first time I've heard of it.

Here is a link to another thread about it and some more pictures.

http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=9692

Now I'm feeling a wee bit guilty Martin ! Since I was a beneficinary of your previous clearance. Sorry M8, however if it helps your gold SE has a good home with me.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Hiya,

First of all, if I join do I have to bring Twinkies for everyone?

The injector's been in my rotation for a bunch of years now, so maybe this select club could consider me for membership. Yeah, this is kinda like those 'Members Only' jackets that were so tough to come by years ago........

Marvin

dodgy said:
Hiya,

First of all, if I join do I have to bring Twinkies for everyone?

... and Tahiti Treat!
  • - in the glass bottles!!!

dodgy said:
The injector's been in my rotation for a bunch of years now, so maybe this select club could consider me for membership. Yeah, this is kinda like those 'Members Only' jackets that were so tough to come by years ago........

Marvin

• ... silk 'smoking' jackets - monogrammed with nyms embroidered on the breast pocket.

Hi All
Can I please join your illustrious ranks and be a member of this club.
I have a few SE's in my collection including gems, a few willkinsons swords ( 1 a seven day set but short of blades for it) a couple of valets and a few rolls.
Up until tonight I have not used any of them when I found a gem blade in a pile of blades that i had discarded as not for me.
Well gave that gem blade a whirl in a GEM Featherweight and what a shave, a few weepers but put that down to my technique.
All in all will use a SE again but not for my daily shave until I master the technique and get some blades.:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

hello wellboy and a big hello and welcome from another scott as to your cuts will put it down to much preasure and if yer looking for blades for the se the best place is http://connaughtshaving.com/gemss.html stick with the se mate they will give you the best shave when you master it better than the de lol oops i said it out loud trust me am a straight user lol

regards jason

tazz said:
they do indeede fozz how does the lather catcher hold out was wondering on them my self mist one on the bay few months back for 5quid was gutted

I like the LC alot. Mine is the short handled version. They were going for crazy $ a year or so ago on the bay. They are definately worth a try for any SE fan.

Back
Top Bottom