Tour De France

And I was pleased someone else started it. I was beginning to feel I was starting too many threads.

Now I'm not starting one on the England South Africa series, have a bad feeling about that.

And didn't mention The Open - what a finish.

Nor the Grand Prix......

But London 2012 beckons.

Well done Wiggins, but what an incredible team effort that was, Bradley rightly so took the bow, but they are all heros, the British sure are good at riding bikes and rowing boats.

Jamie

Fantastic performance from Wiggo and the Sky team. From nowhere, to complete dominance of the tour in a couple of years is remarkable.

As a keen cyclist myself, the thing I can't understand is that most of them do it WITHOUT taking drugs. The three cycling Grand Tours really are in a total class of their own when it comes to sporting endurance tests.

Wiggo is 32, roughly the same age as some of the footballers in the England team who were whimpering about having to play 4.5 hours of football in week at the recent Euros. What a shower of unfit, over paid idiots they are......:mad:

Real shame the TV coverage ended so quickly on Sunday. The stills knocking around look wonderful.
The ones of the team doing a lap of honour on Champs-Elysee where REALLY spacial - Sky, with Cav wearing a union jack, with a very special guest rider. Wiggos son on a specially done mini yellow bike.
That, and Wiggo leading out, should have been THE tv moments, in my opinion.

love'n'joy
Lloyd

Back
Top Bottom