What Did We Learn From Our Shave Today Gents?

More a case of what I learned last night but didn't get to test till today.
I kept reading how important lathering was but couldn't understand what all the fuss was about, rub the brush round, white bubbles on face that's lather right?
Anyway decided to watch a couple of videos and saw how thick the lather gets, with peaks like whipped cream. So put in more effort today and another improvement achieved in my shave.

I still don't like the Gillette TracII. I hadn't used it for several months, preferring my Mach3 and Sensor, so I decided to give it a whirl this morning; it still leaves my face feeling irritated and not as closely shaved as I like.

That MdC is a fine shaving soap but in terms of slickness, post-shave feel and overall performance MWF beats it six ways to Sunday.

I still don't like the Gillette TracII. I hadn't used it for several months, preferring my Mach3 and Sensor, so I decided to give it a whirl this morning; it still leaves my face feeling irritated and not as closely shaved as I like.

Have you ever given the Atra/Contour a spin?

That MdC is a fine shaving soap but in terms of slickness, post-shave feel and overall performance MWF beats it six ways to Sunday.

Which scent of the MdC do you have? I have the fougère; I've heard people rave about the lavender original, so someday I will have to try that. I generally agree with you about MWF v MdC though.

Back
Top Bottom