Who is getting the ATT Bamboo SE1?

How in the world is it possible for someone whose work it is to make and sell razors.. And to now sell a SE razor to not have heard of Kamisori blades?

I think I'm officially out on the ATT one :)

I agree, but then I'm not a huge fan of the blades anyway, so I'm happy to move on. Surprised he didn't want to order himself one of those blades and ensure that new models will fit.

Give me a chance, the pic was pre shower! ;)
First off two things, over the weekend i stay at the girlfriends and shaving there, for many reasons isn't the pleasure it should be. So not the perfect setting tbh
Secondly i'm a Mongoose fanboy, nothing has ever come close since buying one and i now have two
So the SE1, the handle, i like the looks but it's too thin, too short and slippery, it'll be changed for something of a proper length @Bechet
From the Mongoose i get a DFS with two passes/ quick touch up
Tonight i have a near BBS from two passes and no touch up
Slight irritation all over but i'll put that down to being here and unfamiliarity with the razor

To sum up, fantastic shave, closer, more efficient than the Goose

PS i use Proguards exclusively

Give me a chance, the pic was pre shower! ;)
First off two things, over the weekend i stay at the girlfriends and shaving there, for many reasons isn't the pleasure it should be. So not the perfect setting tbh
Secondly i'm a Mongoose fanboy, nothing has ever come close since buying one and i now have two
So the SE1, the handle, i like the looks but it's too thin, too short and slippery, it'll be changed for something of a proper length @Bechet
From the Mongoose i get a DFS with two passes/ quick touch up
Tonight i have a near BBS from two passes and no touch up
Slight irritation all over but i'll put that down to being here and unfamiliarity with the razor

To sum up, fantastic shave, closer, more efficient than the Goose

PS i use Proguards exclusively
Yes! This is what I wanted to hear.

Back
Top Bottom