Who is getting the ATT Bamboo SE1?

I've got three shaves on mine so far with a Kai mild blade. The first was terrible, but I think I may have messed up something else because the second and third shaves have been excellent. Really close and comfortable, although probably not quite as thorough as my Ikon B1 Deluxe. More practice and it might even be better. At the moment, I prefer it to my two Mongoose razors (SS and aluminium). It hasn't displaced the Streamline or OCMM yet though.

Second shave and stand by my initial thoughts.
Its a closer shave than the Goose, two passes and touch up and i have possibly the closest shave i've ever had, BBS on 95% of my skin. One nick and some irritation though
I used a Triad handle, thicker but still needs longer for me
Unfortunately the only one i have is off the Goose, heresy..

Second shave and stand by my initial thoughts.
Its a closer shave than the Goose, two passes and touch up and i have possibly the closest shave i've ever had, BBS on 95% of my skin. One nick and some irritation though
I used a Triad handle, thicker but still needs longer for me
Unfortunately the only one i have is off the Goose, heresy..
Back to tallow for the next?

Second shave

That... That handle. It looks a lot like this one
960933492b32a9448ffb58e1b2ead27e.jpg

Name an organ of your choice and we shall trade yes?

For me personally tallow is a must (for a really good shave) with any SE blade or straight.

My bad shave with the SE1 was with a tallow soap. The other two excellent shaves were with a vegan soap (Soap Commander).

As an aside, I hated Soap Commander when I first got it, and thought it had been overhyped. It's now my favourite soap of all time.

My bad shave with the SE1 was with a tallow soap. The other two excellent shaves were with a vegan soap (Soap Commander).

As an aside, I hated Soap Commander when I first got it, and thought it had been overhyped. It's now my favourite soap of all time.

Sounds like you need some Wickham 1912 next. :)

Back
Top Bottom