Who is getting the ATT Bamboo SE1?

Shave Lounge will have the ATT SE1 in stock very soon and I'm thinking about this :) as a first and only SE razor. TSR members get a 10% discount in addition to the standard 5% cashback...... Mmmm do I need another razor? Probably not :D. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I have the ATT R2 and it's an awesome razor. Would the SE be an upgrade to the R2? I bought the S2 a year ago but, was a bit disappointed. It just didn't shave as good as the R2. What are your thoughts?

I'm about a week ahead of you Nishy, and mine seemed to disappear for a while (showed as delivered on UPS) but came through Royal Mail in the end. I reckon you'll get it this week.

It's a good razor, very different to anything I have, so I wouldn't cancel/refund. Just my opinion.

I'm about a week ahead of you Nishy, and mine seemed to disappear for a while (showed as delivered on UPS) but came through Royal Mail in the end. I reckon you'll get it this week.

It's a good razor, very different to anything I have, so I wouldn't cancel/refund. Just my opinion.
Cheers buddy, that's really helpful and I will wait given your pedigree.

For starters one is DE, the other SE
Very different razors
Yeah I know but, I've never used a single edge. How would the SE compare to the R2? I just want to know if it's worth getting or not. The S2 was disappointing and waste of money. I don't want to spend the money on the ATT SE if it's only meh.

Yeah I know but, I've never used a single edge. How would the SE compare to the R2? I just want to know if it's worth getting or not. The S2 was disappointing and waste of money. I don't want to spend the money on the ATT SE if it's only meh.
IMO I don't think you would get on with the ATT SE if you didn't with the S2. The S2 is all about technique. Blade is held superbly, finish is excellent and so to the cutting angle as proved by the S1's fame. It requires skilled technique, a very light touch and the correct angle.

I haven't got my ATT SE as yet but own the S2. It being one of my favoured razors. My opinion is based on the stiffness of the SE blade which will hold some similarity to the blade exposure, feel and how taught the blade is held in the S2. Also having read lots of reviews.

Back
Top Bottom