7 o'clock blades... But not yellows

Dipesh said:
Who's the Indian bloke you use on eBay Canuck?

Let me check on eBay tonight Dipesh, I'll get back to you. Can't access the bay from this computer... he sells henna and Indian hair dyes etc if that helps at all, only has 7 o'clock yellow in stock most of the time, he's not really a shaving supplier as such.

"Just stuff 4 all" does ring a bell, I think that's him.

Back at the ranch, shaved with a blue Russian 7 Platinum this morning... not bad, not quite as sharp as a yellow or a green I don't think, I'll see how it develops. Felt just a tad draggy.

Just a quick update to everyone that has PM'd me about the black 7 o clocks i am still stuck offshore but hopefully be home this week coming.
I hadn't forgotten about you all .

Shipwrecked said:
Dipesh said:
Cheers Canuck :)
Dipish, this may be the site?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/juststuff_4all/m.html?hash=item19cc8fd74e&item=110806161230&pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Just to confirm, that is the right seller. He's put prices up a little but they're still some of the cheapest yellows on the net, cheapest UK seller anyway.

Well I've had 2 shaves now with the Indian black packaged Super Platinum (thanks to Hax) and they're excellent. I expected them to be like the Indian greens (i.e. a bit rough) but they're fine, sharp and smooth. I could get used to these.

I found them [blacks] OK for 2 shaves, but they dropped off like a lemming over a cliff after that. Just going slightly OT Im using some 1970's Platinums at the moment and they are sublime. Smooth, sharp enough and so far each one has done 4 perfect days. I could probably push more from them but just dont want to run the risk of spoiling things.

Just an update. I've tried 4 blades of the Russian greens.

They feel blunt compared to blacks and yellows. I'm not impressed.

The first shave was half decent after that shave 2 was terrible. I didn't bother and his chucked the blade out.

Back
Top Bottom