EDC

Gee thankies ever so DB & NS, just what I really needed. Couple of nice guys who turn out to be genuine, dyed in the wool enablers. Now three people are getting light illuminaters for their keyrings at Christmas and I'm getting a UK legal pocket knife I can't possibly justify.

JohnnyO. o/

Same here. Two mini torches for friends. Then again I also bought some Illumibowls for people :D

I'll post some pics and thoughts on it when it arrives but yeah, good concept as long as it's strong enough.
I'd like one for my car key. When I go to the gym that's all I need so a quick release and leave home/work keys in the car. I think I'd have more confidence in a ball catch one though

I'd like one for my car key. When I go to the gym that's all I need so a quick release and leave home/work keys in the car. I think I'd have more confidence in a ball catch one though

One benefit for your intended use is that you could easily snap off the non-car key part when driving so that you don't have that additional weight on your ignition lock all the time.

Back
Top Bottom