SOTD: Saturday 27 July - Friday 2 August 2024.

Lol I was born in 1972 I have S2 that's my birth year second quarter.
I do have to warn you I only look 18, drop dead gorgeous and hung like the iceberg that sank the Titanic. It's probably why women throw themselves at my feet every day.
Think it was a fire that sunk the titanic it i’ll take your word for it lol

How do.you find it to lather? I hate my Stirling Menthol soaps as they don't compare to the non Menthol offerings when lathering.
I find Stirling 'Glacial' soaps need more hydration to attain a good lather. I dip the brush three or four times. They're able to handle a lot of water. Persevere, and you'll be rewarded with a very usable lather.

Stirling 'Menthol' soaps lather the same as their non-mentholated soaps for me.

Tuesday 30th July

AP1GczNMzO9uE9ycZmym6FnliVyE3HZdes11hVn2AwnK5RtXJOKwDWUR1LDqDKSMy8dS7MwN4xis7Y4-WTgpIf_LFV2OcD1OyAK18Z0zLDF-VISoozB8c4TRdLlfkcm2BO_TDc9F6ALqHYDtCs4GuQ5GE0S7vg=w800

EcoWarrior Shaving Bar (Original Formulation) & Omega 11137 Pure Bristle
Ever-Ready 1912 Woolworths Set & GEM by Personna Stainless/PTFE (2)
Denim (Vintage) Aftershave

Glorious!

My last two shaves with the theme, 'Suffer the little children'

Monday

20240729_173412.jpg

Stainless Mongoose
Feather Super Professional
PAA Peregrino
Captain Fawcett's scarpicchio
L'Occitane Cade balm
Extro Arzachena splash

An absolutely cracking shave

Tuesday

20240730_202424.jpg

Occams Enoch
Schick Proline
AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
Signature Condate
Oil of Ulay
Chanel pour Monsieur

This evening I am a little subdued after the tragic events in Southport yesterday. We live at the North end of the city and some 15/20 minutes drive away and I was only just there over the weekend and last week with our youngest granddaughter. We are all feeling the sadness with the rest of the nation at the horrors which unfolded.

My son has recently finished his teaching career as he became despondent with it as a profession and starts training as a nurse in September. We couldn't be happier for him as it is his choice. He finished his teaching only last week at a school where he was highly respected as head of music and received so many warm letters and gifts.

So what? you might think. He taught in Southport.

We had a visit off him this evening and anything but his usual self. He only recently taught two of the girls who were so tragically taken and knew both of the ladies who ran the dance event. I can't say I have seen him so broken for some time.

And then just before I started this SOTD the news headlines are riots in the town. How dare the EDL bring such a black cloud to a local town which hasn't even had time to mourn?

Sorry I feel somewhat angry and if anyone thinks I am being bang out of order I will be happy to delete this post. But I just wanted to show my emotions.

I give this SOTD to all those suffering and to my son for what he is going through in his mind.

No Japanese ladies this evening but I will return.

My last two shaves with the theme, 'Suffer the little children'

Monday

View attachment 123281

Stainless Mongoose
Feather Super Professional
PAA Peregrino
Captain Fawcett's scarpicchio
L'Occitane Cade balm
Extro Arzachena splash

An absolutely cracking shave

Tuesday

View attachment 123309

Occams Enoch
Schick Proline
AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
Signature Condate
Oil of Ulay
Chanel pour Monsieur

This evening I am a little subdued after the tragic events in Southport yesterday. We live at the North end of the city and some 15/20 minutes drive away and I was only just there over the weekend and last week with our youngest granddaughter. We are all feeling the sadness with the rest of the nation at the horrors which unfolded.

My son has recently finished his teaching career as he became despondent with it as a profession and starts training as a nurse in September. We couldn't be happier for him as it is his choice. He finished his teaching only last week at a school where he was highly respected as head of music and received so many warm letters and gifts.

So what? you might think. He taught in Southport.

We had a visit off him this evening and anything but his usual self. He only recently taught two of the girls who were so tragically taken and knew both of the ladies who ran the dance event. I can't say I have seen him so broken for some time.

And then just before I started this SOTD the news headlines are riots in the town. How dare the EDL bring such a black cloud to a local town which hasn't even had time to mourn?

Sorry I feel somewhat angry and if anyone thinks I am being bang out of order I will be happy to delete this post. But I just wanted to show my emotions.

I give this SOTD to all those suffering and to my son for what he is going through in his mind.

No Japanese ladies this evening but I will return.
I really don't understand what's going on with the world at the moment.
My heart goes out to your son it's truly heartbreaking please give him a manly hug from me.

Do they all Glow in the dark?
The original fasan double slant it's copied from has great reviews and I think this razor is under appreciated because of the plastic feel.
No not all. Just the one you have & the orange.
i have a few Fasan’s as well.
This picture is a couple of years old i have accumulated a few more since.
IMG_5204.png

Back
Top Bottom