Acquisitions 1st April - 30th April

I think its Martin who has labelled us 'menth heads'. Great idea re: the thread. I haven't come across anything colder than Stirling's natural glacial the thing oozes menthol oils.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Chiseled Face Cryogen is the freezingest coldest of the cold I've tried. I'll start a thread buddy, anything menthol related goes there!
happy036.gif
Animatedfrozensmily.gif
Animatedfrozensmily.gif
Animatedfrozensmily.gif
Animatedfrozensmily.gif

I wanted an Ikon B1 slant DLC head but couldn't find one cheaply so I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Ikon shavecraft 102 slant head as I spotted it cheap(ish) That should arrive at some point this week along with some Personna Med Lab DE's
If the Ikon lives up to expectations then it's farewell to my Merkur 37c which has only been used a few times.
Hold well to your 37c, even if you like the 102, after a while you might notice how mild the 102 is and the 37c will come to its own.

Been slightly bit by the vintage avon aftershave bug, my mum used to be an avon lady so I've got an excuse - rocketing back through memory lane courtesy of the smell of Wild Country and Tai Winds.
I remember my Dad had a glass one in the shape of a Revolver. No idea what it smelled like, but regardless. Best. Container. Ever.

This has gone way beyond a fad, Billy! Have you abandoned injectors completely?
Nah..I have kept about a Dozen Injectors & My NOS Blades Haul...I have Sold Off all My other SEs except for a Handful of Hollow Ground Blade SEs including my Rolls & C V Heljestrand..Outside Injectors I just Love Hollow Ground Blade Razors Whether they are SE or SR..:rolleyes:

It has Sort of Crept Up on Me as Soon as I Discovered Hollow Ground Blade SEs Carl..I will never part with the Somewhat Rare Injectors that I have & I will Continue to Use them..:D

Billy

You sure you're not an Aspie, Billy? ....... Carl's right..... that's a serious collecting bug you have there.

Not that that's a bad thing .... but just sayin' :D
I have Done the Round Trip & Settled on What I Like..I wouldn't have Dreamed of Using Never Mind Taking to SRs..I just Love the Whole Trip with them..They are Very Satisfying in More Ways than just Shaving with them..Anything that I Endeavour to Take Up is usually for the Long Haul..Just Me..:D

Aspie..Naw..Nut Case..Aye..:eek:

Billy

Back
Top Bottom