Acquisitions 1st April - 30th April

Nah..I have kept about a Dozen Injectors & My NOS Blades Haul.I will never part with the Somewhat Rare Injectors that I have & I will Continue to Use them..:D

Billy
I think - just my opinion, you understand - that you should get much deeper into straights, really way down deep! When, after a while, you realise you have some redundant, old shaving tackle clogging up your den, I want you to think of me - in a sort of Steptoe role.

Cheers fella they were a thank you present from a happy patient. Becoming quite rare now apparently.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I hope you run into more happy patients!
latest

Crown King "Checkmate" Suave 26mm Synthetic Shaving Brush here shown alongside the L'Occitane brush for size comparison.

Came all the way from 'merica and attracted the attention of Customs & P.O. handling fee and so what started out as a moderately cheap brush ended up as a moderately expensive one. So hope you all are enjoying my funding of NHS, schools, Police etc. and keeping the postal service lubricated.

The brush feels anymuch like my Whipped Dog 24mm synth but with bigger knot and much chunkier/heavier handle. I'll see how it performs tomorrow.

Acquire_160430_zps6iqrdart.jpg

100ml Floris Santal (Nice price from E-Bay) and so so happy. Leading the stakes for 'fragrance of the moment' with me.

Oh, and my wife bought me a new pair of Doctor Marten boots. Naff all to do with shaving, but one of my life's essentials.

Back
Top Bottom