Acquisitions 1st April - 30th April

Cheers mate, I actually have the entire glacial lineup apart from the latest limited release of the higher mentholated MITA. Had it in my cart but the shipping and customs put me off.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
@Nishy I shaved with the Glacial MITA for the first time today. Short review HERE. icecube smiley.gif icecube smiley.gif icecube smiley.gif icecube smiley.gif

I got a trinket box from Brazil, hardwood with an agate inlay in the cover. After I cleaned out the felt lining, the box is perfect for holding a mug shaving soap puck.
DpKtlxC.png
fSiSuML.png

100ml Floris Santal (Nice price from E-Bay) and so so happy. Leading the stakes for 'fragrance of the moment' with me.

Oh, and my wife bought me a new pair of Doctor Marten boots. Naff all to do with shaving, but one of my life's essentials.
I won a PIF a couple of years ago with all the Floris Samples. From memory they were all lovely, I really can't remember what Santal smells like....

I got a few packs of the & O'Clock Blacks a while back and only got them out for a try about a month ago ....... Sharp and smooth is exactly what they are. I'm loving them.

Back
Top Bottom