Acquisitions 1st Feb - 29th Feb 2016

Bunny B-V3

2aez7sx.jpg

177pr8.jpg
Ant she so Sexy..:D

Billy

She sure is!
Won't get to shave with it until Monday as I already have two razors lined up for the rest of this week..but that doesn't stop me from playing around with it and the base plates lol
Wee Tip..A Chinese Magazine Fits it Best..Another thing..The Head & Spring will be tighter than you are used to..You may have to slightly move the key to the side to open it more..Its easy to run a blade across the stops..Just common sense but there it is anyway..Its not a Schick..Enjoy..Its is a Joy to look at I must say..:p

Billy

This is how you end up with three "Sword" Wilkinson sword razors....

1) You buy one months ago as you really like the sword logo on the handle..but it's NOS/NIB and you're hesitant to open it...,
2) You find a second one..happens to also be boxed..but you buy it to open and use it!
3) You open the second one..but there's a little piece broken and the razor rattles...
4) The seller of the second one sends you another one for free.

2iu2vls.jpg

My black sword Bonded rattles :(

Like you @Gordy the Postman brought me a tub of Wickham's - it's Dandyism, thanks to @HugoRune and now completes my collection of the classic Super Smooth range. Bring on the new range @Fox!

Now I understand why you have the lot! The post shave feel with this is sublime, surely up there with the best. The Club Cola is a really refreshing scent, love it. Do you have a particular favourite in the range?

That Sharkbone looks interesting - except it is too short for me and you have to find your own fastening!
That Sharkbone is a surprisingly good razor. Al you have to do is find the right size bolt/nut. If the imperial size the maker describes on the site is unavailabe, the metric M4x8cm will fit good enough.

Found this in a shop in Brighton. It's a wee bit different from my other 1924.
Made in Britain Patent number 14526/09. For £18 I had to have it.

62972ecd-b863-4426-b7df-edb3c4ccdf4e_zps1qt3rnkx.jpg

5a851b5c-3bf1-4ff5-9208-765d8109f0e6_zpsi5629stx.jpg

e165214b-06ed-43f6-a3d9-e6edc19847d2_zpsvsqw7pry.jpg

86e5bd58-3a1a-4207-b576-387948e93b62_zpsbhwwk1dt.jpg

544ff5d2-239f-404b-b586-87134ded78c8_zpskboslpdp.jpg
9feec3ea-215a-44df-b085-965e2d3e3bf2_zpsdekgjkef.jpg
Yeah..That is a Awesome Rare English made Ever Ready 1909..The 1924 as we know it was the so called New Improved Model of that which came with an Exchange Blade Contract for 2 Years I think it was..The one here has the Stropping Handle..They done away with the Stropping Handle on the New Version to get folks into Exchanging blades..Its a Corker an All..That's the Original Case as Well..Wait until @pjgh sees it..:D

Billy

Last edited:
Yeah..That is a Awesome Rare English made Ever Ready 1909..The 1924 as we know it was the so called New Improved Model of that which came with an Exchange Blade Contract for 2 Years I think it was..The one here has the Stropping Handle..They done away with the Stropping Handle on the New Version to get folks into Exchanging blades..Its a Corker an All..That's the Original Case as Well..Wait until @pjgh sees it..:D

Billy
Yes Billy,
Just the type of find that Paul loves finding. Certainly looks in fantastic condition.
£ 18 too ! Mike

Back
Top Bottom