Acquisitions 1st Mar - 31st Mar 2016

Nice way to end the month, a couple of brand new titanium UFO handles arrived from Spain today. A Titan Fine and a Apollo Ti to fit the King Cobra.

O6VFdv5l.jpg

Nice way to end the month, a couple of brand new titanium UFO handles arrived from Spain today. A Titan Fine and a Apollo Ti to fit the King Cobra​

Jeepers, very nice,

I didn't know Rafael was still making those great looking Cobra handles. I have a few of his pieces that work well stuck on a Stahly DE head.

Congrats on the handsome new additions to your arsenal,

Martin

Mondial Bergamot and Neroli Cream from Shaving Station...made by TFS so practically the same as Razorock Don Marco which is by no means a bad thing at all. Really nice product at a great price.

Got a couple of blade packs in the mail - one DE and one cart.

1) Schick 2002 - Twin DE blades
These are the 'wedged' twin blades - much like the Schick Twin injector blades.
Will be great fun to try out this week :)

2) Schick Slim Twin cartidges
Got a pack of cartridges to try out with my Schick Slim Twin razor that I recently got - and, well @Sabre did say these will work better in it than Atra blades :)

akjwn9.jpg

And I mean, come on, the twin DE blades have not one...but two "Teflon coated super chromium edges". How awesome isn't that?!
2qixlaq.jpg

Jeepers, very nice,

I didn't know Rafael was still making those great looking Cobra handles. I have a few of his pieces that work well stuck on a Stahly DE head.

Congrats on the handsome new additions to your arsenal,

Martin
Cheers Martin,

I don't think he is accepting new orders, just fulfilling outstanding orders from a while back.

It was a long wait but well worth it.

Nice way to end the month, a couple of brand new titanium UFO handles arrived from Spain today. A Titan Fine and a Apollo Ti to fit the King Cobra.

O6VFdv5l.jpg
the exact same package arrived for me too,
they were shipped to Spain to a friend for a week and now they have arrived in Bombay
though i am still wondering how come the handle for the Cobra is so small the head is a vicious 44m if I remember right
cheers Andy
raj k

Got some injector goodness sent from Japan via eBay.

I've used the twin blades before in my Schick Injector Dial Adjustable (very nice). Thought I'd see what the Jap single blades can do. If they're anymuch as good as the twins I'll be chuffed.

Acquire_20160330_zpssi8zkcou.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom