Acquisitions, 1st September to 30th September 2015

Nitecore Tube, a fabulous little keyring torch with 2 output settings (45 lumens and 1 lumen). USB rechargeable.

Nitocore%20Tube_14_hidegfem.eu.png

I was after the razor in this set, but the rest of it is impressive too.
DSC00681_zps8j52ra6t.jpg

DSC00682_zpsmzvu8icf.jpg

DSC00683_zpscltp5akn.jpg

The liquid is oily and odourless. The hair brush seems to be unused.

DSC00684_zpstoy2yjce.jpg

DSC00686_zpsthilydr2.jpg

DSC00687_zpspgkxx6vl.jpg

And here is the razor. A bit tarnished, and a shame about the broken box, but razor is in very good condition. I was only after the head and baseplate!
DSC00689_zpsjncwgqop.jpg

This month I have acquired 2 birthday razors (both X1). A very tidy Black Beauty which is now in regular use and a never used, cased and boxed super slimtwist with original blade. Don't think I'll be using it very often... if at all.

Schick A Type Repeater..:)
DSC_0137_zps0mtmdz5a.jpg

Another shot...;)
DSC_0138_zpsko8jmkbl.jpg

Another...:cool:
DSC_0139_zps7uupgbto.jpg

Next to my B Type...:p
DSC_0140_zpsfh0xfde0.jpg

My Schick A Type Repeater arrived in the post today from France...You never know what you are getting until it ends up in the hand so to speak...Well...What a lovely surprize as its fair to say that this thing is in Pristine Condition....The photos don't do this razor any justice...The A Type is a an early Alloy Metal Industrial piece of Art from the 1920s...There was nothing like this coming out of Britain at this time...I have got to laugh when folks knock Schick's as some sort of Non traditional SE...Well you don't get anymore Traditional than these American Wonders of Engineering Folks... :p

Billy...:chores016:

Back
Top Bottom