Attar/عطار

Thanks Paul. i had a look at the Pasha Incense, but I must confess to being a bit tight so I won't be laying out that kind of moolah! :D
I wouldn't like anyone to think that I can splash out, willy-nilly, the kind of money that this stuff goes for at full 'Buy it Now' price! :eek:
If you keep an eye open, you will sometimes see an auction sale with maybe a £10 start price. With luck, you can reel in 3ml for under £20, which is a real bargain as it will last forever. I got 'Ame Sombre', 'Enigma' and a sample of 'Pure Incense' by doing this.

Used the M7 absolute by Al Rehab today. Great longevity still strong after 10 hours. A lovely sweet and spicy scent. The woody notes are top notes which fade to a figaro type sharp oudh warmed with amber. Nice stuff.

Just grabbed my bottle for a sniff ...... 'Tis nice stuff indeed ........ Took the oportunity to stripe the back of my hand with Hayba Oud Royal while I was at it ...... Makes me want to attack a whole apple strudel, with lashings of honey, custard and cinnamon :D

Back
Top Bottom