Barclays Premier League.

Think the title is Liverpool's to lose, Suarez has been different class this season and Gerrard needs at least one Premier League title!

If we can keep 4th then we'll be good for next season.

DPTC said:
Think the title is Liverpool's to lose, Suarez has been different class this season and Gerrard needs at least one Premier League title!

If we can keep 4th then we'll be good for next season.

Now it's Man City's to lose.

More twists to come?

Only if Captain Marble can help it.

tumblr_myr4a2Y6r31qdlh1io1_250.gif

I'm no football fan, but if there was ever a team that had the biggest run of luck in the universe it would be called Liverpool If they won the league I really don't think they deserve it. Got to say hat's off to the special one.

Tough talk there James, yes they've been fortunate to not have the stresses and strains of any Euro competition to distract them (take last seasons Europa campaign) but they have on occasions played some scintillating stuff.

The Mackem Shaver said:
Well I'll still be amazed if we stay up but we have somehow given ourselves a chance while making Liverpool favourites for the title.
Sunderland have a great opportunity given Norwich's remaining fixtures.

UKRob said:
The Mackem Shaver said:
Well I'll still be amazed if we stay up but we have somehow given ourselves a chance while making Liverpool favourites for the title.
Sunderland have a great opportunity given Norwich's remaining fixtures.

Yes, it was a good day at the match, for once it was worth going to for the football alone and not just meeting up with mates. I think Norwich and Cardiff will go down now and it's between us and Fulham, as we both have games that we have a decent chance of winning. Having said that I couldn't see us getting 4 points from Man City and Chelsea away so there could be another surprise.

Wow, wasn't expecting the Chavski scum to win yesterday! City are hot favourites now with the game(s) in hand.

Looks like it'll go down to the last day too which is great for the neutral, just need us gooners to win vs Newcastle tonight and strengthen our hold on 4th spot.

Suarez deserved winner of PFA player of the year too, he's been superb this season

To be honest Tony, i've been saying for a while that Palace would be the banana skin for us.
The Moyes statue will look just as bad if we lose as well

If the Pool win tomorrow then its a two-horse race, think the Chavski scum have blown it with the draw today.

Least we got 4th us gooners!

Well they might slip up vs Palace tomorrow night, I'd like to see them win the title though, ahead of the Wankchester Shitty scum.

Will be a good last day!

Back
Top Bottom