Blatant enabling!

Got mine today of eBay, I would say the scent is a mix of musk, very light incense and laurel, it's almost an enchanting peppery smell with musky undertone lovely! Looking forward to trying it tonight, I opted for the 20% [attachment=9477]

Got mine today of eBay, I would say the scent is a mix of musk, very light incense and laurel, it's almost an enchanting peppery smell with musky undertone lovely! Looking forward to trying it tonight, I opted for the 20%

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391098467.315342.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391098467.315342.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 66
Nishy said:
Got mine today of eBay, I would say the scent is a mix of musk, very light incense and laurel, it's almost an enchanting peppery smell with musky undertone lovely! Looking forward to trying it tonight, I opted for the 20%

Red, in a box? You sure that's not Lifebuoy squooshed to a different shape?

I thought this was green when young and gold when it aged.

Off ebay, eh?

This may be due to my lighting it's under blue light, it looks more yellow/brown, may be a bit of caution when using it in the shower tonight....as it does have a slightlyff colour! Ingredients also list fruit oils, I did some research and found its common just as one without. Let's hope my gonads don't turn red

SamuraiJack said:
This is where i get confused, from Ebay or some where else, Carl?

I'm unsure why you asked this question - confused, even. I bought mine from 'a company' which I found by Googling 'Aleppo soap' - goodness knows which company. Seems you can also buy Aleppo soap on ebay.

A quick look - it was Aleppogold.com - trad soap - 3 x premium 15% extra large bars. So now I know why my bars are so bloody big!

Bechet45 said:
SamuraiJack said:
This is where i get confused, from Ebay or some where else, Carl?

I'm unsure why you asked this question - confused, even. I bought mine from 'a company' which I found by Googling 'Aleppo soap' - goodness knows which company. Seems you can also buy Aleppo soap on ebay.

A quick look - it was Aleppogold.com - trad soap - 3 x premium 15% extra large bars. So now I know why my bars are so bloody big!

Now i know what to do and what not to do, many Thanks.

I bought mine from THIS SELLER on ebay.

After using it today, I am not convinced. It wasn't the cheapest I could get it and I am not a huge fan of the scent but it did create a lot of suds. Wasn't very good for shaving but I didn't really try either.

Personally, I wouldn't be buying again.
I have about 12 bars of Buttermilk soap to use, plus others I have bought for the lady friend. I don't think I will need to buy soap ever again as I use antibacterial hand wash for general use and shower gels in the shower!

Back
Top Bottom