Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

Good news. The seller made contact and the blades have been purchased. The money went via PayPal to my nephew in Germany who has transferred the money to the seller. This will take a couple of days in Germany. I'll figure out the costings later...
Well done Andreas, glad its worked out . Will await costing ,and advice on paying you.
Mike B

Thank you very much, gents. All payments received in record time.
Now all I can do is wait for the blades.
This group buy malarky is a bit more tense than a simple pass around, as I now have people's actual money sitting in my PayPal account. Let's hope everything goes to plan. Plenty of mail failures to be avoided. Nishy's latest soap group buy Royal Mail kerfuffle makes me shudder. But I'm an optimist.
Thanks Billy, for pointing out this opportunity and making the initial contact with the seller.

May the Schicks be with you soon.

The blades have arrived from Germany. I'm a bit puzzled now what we have and how to split them up:
From the ebay listings:
The first two batches
SchickBladesBatch1.JPG

SchickBladesBatch2.JPG

Those are all marked 'Made in Holland'
Here's the last batch:
SchickBladesBatch3.JPG

The top four of those are marked 'Made in USA' and the bottom two have no 'Made in' marks.
The second one from the bottom probably contains 9 blades as there is one blade in the used blades compartment. I'll keep that one then.
So three people will get one Dutch and one US dispenser each. Three people will get two Dutch ones and Carl will get a Dutch one and the bottom unmarked one, which Billy thinks is German. But who will get what? Who wants to try two different types of blades?

Last edited:
The blades have arrived from Germany. I'm a bit puzzled now what we have and how to split them up:
From the ebay listings:
The first two batches
SchickBladesBatch1.JPG

SchickBladesBatch2.JPG

Those are all marked 'Made in Holland'
Here's the last batch:
SchickBladesBatch3.JPG

The top four of those are marked 'Made in USA' and the bottom two have no 'Made in' marks.
The second one from the bottom probably contains 9 blades as there is one blade in the used blades compartment. I'll keep that one then.
So three people will get one Dutch and one US cartridge each. Three people will get two Dutch ones and Carl will get a Dutch one and the bottom unmarked one. But who will get what? Who wants to try two different types of blades?
I will go for 1US, 1 Dutch dispenser if it helps.
Mike

Back
Top Bottom