Fantasy Formula 1 2013

jaycey said:
What a nightmare I had, I thought Grosjean had learnt his lesson last year and was going to come good this season. Wouldn't be surprised if he is sacked after yesterday & Perez really topped it of for me.

I will just spectate at the back for a while :)

I'm joining you.:mad:
I think it was Ken Tyrrell who commented that you meet a nicer group of people at the back of the grid!:icon_rolleyes::angel:

There are benefits to my job, I've just been offered tickets to the British Grand Prix, corporate hospitality with my client, which includes access to McLarens hospitality suite. Sunday's results may be a tad delayed :D :D :D. I can't wait, uber excited :D

Lose the beard said:
There are benefits to my job, I've just been offered tickets to the British Grand Prix, corporate hospitality with my client, which includes access to McLarens hospitality suite. Sunday's results may be a tad delayed :D :D :D. I can't wait, uber excited :D

You won't want to be seen hanging around with the great unwashed like me after that, mate!:angel: I must admit the number of hangers-on that F1 attracts annoys me a touch, and I always have a mental image of probably 90% of the guests in the teams' hospitality suites using the event purely to get pissed on expensive champagne rather than getting closer to the race. On that basis, I'm pleased that you'll be there, as I can be confident that at least one guest at McLaren will be paying attention to the racing and will have an appreciation of it, rather than regarding it as a corporate bunfight.:icon_razz:

I had a fantastic day at the Grand Prix. I had rather good access to all sorts of places thanks to a plethora of passes I was given. I wasn't allowed to take my camera with me though in most places :(

I have a few piccies though which I will sort out when I get time.

I didn't manage to get the Leader board updated as I had a little too much to drink and by the time I got home last night all I needed was sleep.

I am working away this week again, so won't be able to update the leader board until the weekend unfortunately.

I got to meet some drivers which was good, Webber is a thoroughly nice bloke. I also met the Sky presenters briefly. I didn't realise quite how much the drivers have to do post race to please the sponsors, I actually feel a bit sorry for them, it can't be fun having to go round and meet and greet all the sponsors and smile even if you had a rubbish race.

For anyone that hasn't been to a Grand Prix, them cars are unbelievably loud!

Well, according to Pirelli, it's all the fault of the teams themselves - putting tyres in the wrong side if the car and the like.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/23155008

Results so far

Germany_zps3fa74acf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom