Favourite Shave Stick?

Ken T M said:
Palmolive or Arko. I was using Palmolive for years with cartridge razors before I started DE/SE shaving, so it's a bit of an old friend, although I think I prefer the smell of Arko these days.

I'm not a fan of La Toja, though Too hard to apply easily straight to the beard, I reckon.

I like the Palmolive but as one or two others I've grated this in to a container

I have the Boots stick but not used yet. I like the Boots lathering Cool Cologne cream but not got round to trying the stick yet

I use cream more than sticks, but the sticks that I have tried are the Palmolive (version where the Tallow isn't the main ingredient) and Erasmic sticks. The Erasmic wins hands down

La Toja is a superb travel shaving soap, the smell is very refreshing and it provides good skin care.

Irisch Moos is a fantastic stick, the scent mellows out over time and it also leaves my skin feeling great.

My favourite ended up being Lea, it leaves my face feeling great, lathers like MWF and just smells like soap.

Tabac, La Toja & Spieck were all in the 'smells weird don't use again' category for me.

Re: RE: Favourite Shave Stick?

Gravy said:
My favourite ended up being Lea, it leaves my face feeling great, lathers like MWF and just smells like soap.

Tabac, La Toja & Spieck were all in the 'smells weird don't use again' category for me.
I can understand that about Tabac and Speick but La Toja? Just has a mellow spicy smell.
Haven't tried LEA but sounds good. Has it been replaced with one called BEA or is that a similar or entirely different line?

Back
Top Bottom