Forum Software & Tapatalk integration upgraded

I would say if you remove the app, the data will be lost, unless it is an app written by Apple themselves. Some of them seem to keep hold of the data, BUT I wouldn't risk it if I were you :)

Thinking about it further - if you uninstalled Tapatalk from your phone, then reinstalled it - the worst that would happen is that you'd have to find the forums you follow and enter your login details etc for them... uninstalling your app isn't going to suddenly delete messages from here (and it shouldn't remove anything that it didn't write... so uninstalling Tapatalk won't affect any other apps - or if it does there's something badly wrong with the app or the OS that allows it)

What data are you worried about losing? Tapatalk only reads what's stored in the forum, if you remove it you lose nothing from TSR.

Boab said:
What data are you worried about losing? Tapatalk only reads what's stored in the forum, if you remove it you lose nothing from TSR.

+1

Delete an reinstall it, will take about a minute. I've just upgraded to tapatalk 2 which is quite nice.

Ok moved on to TaT 2! It's back on the correct part of the screen.... But I really don't think I'm going to like it:)-(!! Not as easy to read or use as the 1st Ed!!

Actually I find that I have both versions ! 1 and 2. Why... 1 would delete ! May be a good thing after all... Keeping 1 even if it's 'off screen'!

The Tapatalk plugin has been updated once more, to eliminate a potential SQL injection risk (although our host already had protection against this particular threat).

As ever I've tested with both Android clients but no Apple, Blackberry, WindowsPhone or other devices.

No it's not, just put a virgin mobile pay monthly sim in my galaxy s2 and can't connect to TSR via Tapatalk on 3G
all other forums will, and can connect to TSR via WIFI
ideas anybody??

Back
Top Bottom