Forum Software & Tapatalk integration upgraded

I had the same with o2. Was the most awkward shop conversation I've ever had, "hi, I'd like to confirm I'm over 18 to have my net unlocked" replied "oh really sir, and why would that be?"

Re: RE: Forum Software & Tapatalk integration upgraded

CMOT said:
Check if your network has content lock on. Some seem to think TSR is adult so it gets blocked over the mobile network but is ok on wi-fi.

Bang on the money, called virgin and had to veryfy my age etc and they unlocked my sim to full web access:D

I've noticed I don't get threads coming up as not found in tapatalk any more but often the last post in a thread, regardless of who posted, appears twice sequentially. Doesn't bother me but thought I should tell the powers that bee (honey, sugarpuffs, Hunnymonster? Never mind)

NotTheStig said:
I've noticed I don't get threads coming up as not found in tapatalk any more but often the last post in a thread, regardless of who posted, appears twice sequentially. Doesn't bother me but thought I should tell the powers that bee (honey, sugarpuffs, Hunnymonster? Never mind)

Thanks for that... Using which client? iOS? iOS HD? Android? Android HD? And which version?

Already expecting a small update soon to take care of an issue I've noticed but nobody else here has reported...

I notice that I'm getting the last post on each page repeating at the top of the next now, but - and a very worthwhile tradeoff, this - it actually DOES open threads at the first unread post now, which it never used to.

Is anyone using Tapatalk 2? current version seems to work fine for me. I am all for paying for software when it goes to development but not sure what I am really missing out on in version 2.

Dr Rick said:
I notice that I'm getting the last post on each page repeating at the top of the next now, but - and a very worthwhile tradeoff, this - it actually DOES open threads at the first unread post now, which it never used to.

That's a bug reported by others... Hopefully fixed soon.

I'm using Tapatalk (1) on iOS (latest), iPhone 4S and iPad 2.

The notifications from this forum do not seem to load. Whenever I am notified that someone has sent me a PM or quoted one of my posts, I can't open the page. I then get an error saying that my forum password is incorrect (which is rubbish) or that the forum is not set up for tapatalk, etc.

If I try accessing the forum through the app later on, it works fine. Also through a browser it works fine and there's nothing wrong with my password.

The app works fine for other forums and their notifications, so I wonder why I'm having this problem with TSR. Can anyone help? Has this been seen before?

Thanks in advance!

Hmmm.... as far as I know I have the latest - there are no outstanding updates showing in the 'app store' application so I presume I am up to date....

rum said:
Hmmm.... as far as I know I have the latest - there are no outstanding updates showing in the 'app store' application so I presume I am up to date....

It's worth just removing the app and downloading it fresh and re inputting your data. Also make sure you have it set up in notification centre.

Back
Top Bottom