Lidl Aftershave

johant1968 said:
NotTheStig said:
The Cien balm is a good performer but a bit runny and with a synthetic smell.

Meh ... I don't like the Cien ASB. In this case, you get what you pay for. Smells cheap, feels cheap. YMMV.
I haven't used it yet, but the packing definitely doesn't look cheap as it comes in a glass bottle. The smell I noticed that it smells a little synthetic, but it didn't disturb me, so I bought it anyway.

But I like the scent more then the Weleda aftershave scent, because I choose a aftershave balm on the scent and if I find it smell bad then I won't buy it, even if its as cheap as the Cien Men aftershave balm.

But of course you are right its all YMMV. The cheapest aftershave balm where I though the scent is also very good is the Rewe aftershave balm, sadly its NOS as Rewe doesn't sell it any more and I haven't found any other balm in this price class with a scent at least as good as the Rewe one.

Although according to Okotest many off these cheap aftershave balms are good performers, sadly they changed the year off the artcle and charge for it, so I can't download it free any more, only got this screenshot left.

[attachment=9591]

Attachments

• Very good aftershave balsems.jpg
    Very good aftershave balsems.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 103
Re: RE: Lidl Aftershave

Diqiu-Long said:
Although according to Okotest many off these cheap aftershave balms are good performers, sadly they changed the year off the artcle and charge for it, so I can't download it free any more, only got this screenshot left.

Why not pay the fee, and download it for your archive? Better than just a screenshot.

johant1968 said:
Diqiu-Long said:

Why not pay the fee, and download it for your archive? Better than just a screenshot.
I had the document actually in the past as it was free before, but then they suddely very sneaky changed the year.

And I didn't keep mine copy and only still had the screenshot that showed the ones who scored very good in the test.

They didn't retest those products or what, they just reused it and made it part of a yearbook.

I'm really not going pay for those results as I'm only interested in the final scores which can be found online as well without paying.

Your call indeed ... but then I think you should not show the screenshot here. You're not paying for an article that is not free distribution AND it's probably copyright infringement. Showing an entire table is more than just a citation.

johant1968 said:
Your call indeed ... but then I think you should not show the screenshot here. You're not paying for an article that is not free distribution AND it's probably copyright infringement. Showing an entire table is more than just a citation.
This screenshot was taking when they didn't charge people to download the article, so it was completely free to download it.

So this screenshot is not from the current one where they asking money for, but from the one they made free, but later decided to take that page down and somehow reuse it.

And I don't see anything wrong with showing this table, its not like I'm using it for commercial purposes.

I was in lidl for my favourite dried fruit and saw that the much talked about x-bolt aftershave was reduced down to £2.99,too good to miss so I wired in also picking up a Cien aftershave balm for cheap. Starting to wish I hadn't come on to this site,its costing me for all my newly discovered accouttrements

I was in lidl for my favourite dried fruit and saw that the much talked about x-bolt aftershave was reduced down to £2.99,too good to miss so I wired in also picking up a Cien aftershave balm for cheap. Starting to wish I hadn't come on to this site,its costing me for all my newly discovered accouttrements

Back
Top Bottom