Lidl Aftershave

I just saw this report about it on the Daily Record website.

dailyrecord.jpg

Remember the Telegraph and Record pieces will both be fluff pieces. The Telegraph went for the safe conclusion (for their readership) that the Lidl wasn't good enough as it didn't last as long. The Record will go with the safe conclusion (for their readership) that the Lidl one is just as good and the Boss is a rip off.

That review, however, is hilarious :)

Where did they interview you Russ?

I picked up a bottle today, HB rip off indeed. Bargain.

Boab said:
Where did they interview you Russ?

I picked up a bottle today, HB rip off indeed. Bargain.

Howdy Boab

Aye very good...... Dobber! :icon_smile:

Peein myself, too close to the truth.

My beloved is asking what' wooing the maws' means? Scurrilous! Grannies now I'm afraid :icon_wink:

Mind you reading PC's thread about illicit Shareen has put the wind up me.

I 'know' the manager in Possil Lidl and he told me about it coming out. I was a bit dubious but sold now. I was up for another one and the tester got nicked when I was talking to him :icon_rolleyes: Imagine! Shoplifters is Possil!! :icon_eek:

PS
I'm telling your mum on you. Bully!

I got some when I was away on a trip. Absolutely love it. On the way home I had the opportunity to compare it with HB Bottled. Not much difference apart from the money left in my wallet!

I bought the Cien Aftershave Balm this weekend in the German Lidl and I was lucky that one sealed aftershave balsem was open so I used it to test the scent and I found it quite good so I decided to buy one as its only € 2,45 and I remembered Aldi and Lidl aftershave balms scored very good in the German Okotest.

And what I also found very nice is that Lidl puts it in quite a nice bottle from Glass and that really scores plus points. The one from Aldi I wanted to try but I couldn't get any product out off the bottle so I just left it there.

[attachment=9514]

Attachments

• Cien Aftershave Balsem_1467x1957.jpg
    Cien Aftershave Balsem_1467x1957.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 69
Thanks for the heads-up about these products. By coincidence the X-Bolt EdT is 25% off from Thursday – £3 instead of £4. Being a tightwad, I'll definitely be calling some in.

Despite what some might think X Bolt is pretty good as an impression of Hugo Boss Bottled.
The Cien balm is a good performer but a bit runny and with a synthetic smell.

Does someone know what the Cien Men Aftershave Balm costs in the UK? I'm going write a article about this aftershave balm on mine Dutch blog and one part off the article will be about the availability off this aftershave balm.

And I already know the price in Lidl NL € 2,99 and Germany € 2,45.

Back
Top Bottom