lilac vegetal

I put 'the Veg' and Eucris in my signature shave ...

I find them to be perfect partners and particularly being an evening shaver, I get the briefest hint of the Pinaud upon waking, feel fantastic and splash on some Eucris to carry on. Those days go swimmingly :D

Try it, don't confuse it ... enjoy it.

pjgh said:
I put 'the Veg' and Eucris in my signature shave ...

I find them to be perfect partners and particularly being an evening shaver, I get the briefest hint of the Pinaud upon waking, feel fantastic and splash on some Eucris to carry on. Those days go swimmingly :D

Try it, don't confuse it ... enjoy it.

Interesting. The Veg is pretty much my favourite AS and I'm still looking for a good scent for my wedding in just under two weeks time. I bought some Encre Noire and really like it, but I just struggle to smell it at all and find it very weak. How is the Eucris for strength of scent and lasting etc? Really like the sound of it. Still may go for the C&S 88 as I just love it but trying not to spend too much right now.

Good. People trying the Veg and avoiding the word "piss" or "gents" to describe it.

I have the travelling Veg/Pashana, and today it was the turn of the Pashana.

Again, having read some of the descriptions, I was a little cautious, but I really didn't need to be.

The moment I splashed it on, my immediate thought was Trumper's Spanish Leather, and given that I like GFTSL, that's not a bad thing. There are some other things in there, but nothing offensive or gut-wrentching.

It's strong, it's got some legs, but it passed the wife test with flying colours. She had to be prompted for an opinion on the Veg, but as soon as I entered the room after applying the Pashana she said "you smell nice".

So, who wants to try the wandering Veg and the Pashana next?

Ian

IanM said:
Good. People trying the Veg and avoiding the word "piss" or "gents" to describe it.

I have the travelling Veg/Pashana, and today it was the turn of the Pashana.

Again, having read some of the descriptions, I was a little cautious, but I really didn't need to be.

The moment I splashed it on, my immediate thought was Trumper's Spanish Leather, and given that I like GFTSL, that's not a bad thing. There are some other things in there, but nothing offensive or gut-wrentching.

It's strong, it's got some legs, but it passed the wife test with flying colours. She had to be prompted for an opinion on the Veg, but as soon as I entered the room after applying the Pashana she said "you smell nice".

So, who wants to try the wandering Veg and the Pashana next?

Ian

ooo! ooo! me please!

unless theres a list and Im butting in of course.

Reading back through the thread I think that you are next, gazza. PM me your address, and then you better go underwear shopping!

Ian

Splashed Veg on this morning and "got it". Went out tonight with another couple so splashed on some more. I brassneckedly asked them to smell me and they both agreed I smelt lovely. I have officially been chosen by the Veg....

Back
Top Bottom