Looking for something new to watch on TV

I found Vikings on Amazon Prime when I inadvertently joined for a free trial month - worth £6.58.They then sent me an email offering me £20 off an annual subscription - but oh! so sorry, I'm not eligible because I'm already a member! I'll buy elastic bands or wood shavings or somesuch and have them sent next day delivery for free.

"Best" three shows, in my eyes, that are on TV at the moment;

River,
Ash vs Evil Dead,
Fargo
First Dates (it's a guilty pleasure...)

Shows that truly disappointed me this season were;
- American Horror Stories
- Jekyll and Hyde (I tried...just couldn't get into it...),
- Supergirl,
- London Spy (I made it through half the first episode),
- True Detective, and
- ..ugh..this season of Doctor Who...

Haven't checked out yet but sounds interesting:
- Into the Badlands, and
- The Frankenstein Chronicles,
- The Romeo Section,
- Unforgotten and
- The Last Kingdom

I try not to follow more than 3-4 shows so there will be some weeding out.

I hadn't heard of Fargo before - started watching series 1 on Netflix last night and got through about 8 episodes - you know the feeling - just one more. Hilarious in parts and with some great acting. Looking forward to another marathon session tonight.

Mentioned earlier by Crysto it's usually feast or famine with me so just crashed through the first season of the superb Mr Robot after receiving a firestick for Xmas (Amazon Prime or your nearest streaming service).

Last edited:
Glad to hear Mr Robot is deemed worthy, t'was added to my backlog last week and could be due an outing next week once I finish Luther season one.

If you like Arrow, then give The Flash and Gotham a try - both very good if you're into the comic book hero type thing.

Just finished watching the three-part mini series "And then there were none".
I'm normally not a big fan of books-turned-to-movies/TV but this one I think they did really well.
Amazing cast and acting.

MipCom%2BWorldScreen%2BPoster%2BP.jpg

I liked many of the regurged DC/Marvel films...Batman, Iron Man, Thor, Spidey (Maguire not Garfield) and so on but a whole TV series/seasons on minor Supers is just too much of a stretch. Next for me is A Man in the High castle.

Back
Top Bottom