Looking for something new to watch on TV

One of my favorite guilty pleasures is back - Galavant :)
Fek me! I'd never even heard of this, so I found it and watched the first episode. To say I'm Gobsmacked would be an understatement to say the least. This is more CAMP than a scouting weekend in Brighton, and to find our Vinny in there singing and dancing, shellshocked is the only word I can use!!!:confused::D

Fek me! I'd never even heard of this, so I found it and watched the first episode. To say I'm Gobsmacked would be an understatement to say the least. This is more CAMP than a scouting weekend in Brighton, and to find our Vinny in there singing and dancing, shellshocked is the only word I can use!!!:confused::D

Soo....does that mean you liked it? :D

I enjoyed the episode I watched, for the novelty factor if nothing else. Will I be watching any more of it, I doubt it, though I think it will be in the back of my mind forever, and no I didn't just sing that LOL:D

The X Files has just come on Amazon prime, all 9 series of it. The Mrs is insisting we start at season 1, episode 1. Anyone know if it is any good? I was too young really first time it was on.

The X Files has just come on Amazon prime, all 9 series of it. The Mrs is insisting we start at season 1, episode 1. Anyone know if it is any good? I was too young really first time it was on.

I loved it back in the day - some excellent episodes especially the ones that cover the story that spans the entire 9 seasons.

Hooked up BBC TV to my tablet yesterday. (Long story, involved chging phone and internet providers). Watch Luther for the 1st time. Interesting, but a little confusing if you didn't follow the mixture of plot and subplots. I'd watch it again.

Kind of not wanting to admit to watching this show...but it's a great lazy/hangover show...
Let's just say that for the longest time I thought the isle of Fernando was a real place........

Well there's a cracking series on Netflix at the minute, Making a Murderer. Very good documentary series.
I've only just got round to watching this but find it very difficult to avoid playing that 'just one more' episode. Small town USA at it's worst, a judicial system that allows far too much pre-trial information to get into the media, a District Attorney who decided to leak details of the murder before corroborating the evidence - I find the whole thing compelling. Can't wait for another few hours tonight.

I watched the first episode of a prog called Outsiders last night, I'd been eagerly awaiting this as I'd read good things about it. An understatement would be to say I'm disappointed, It was in my eyes a poorly acted pile of shit, I'm going to watch the second episode out of sheer pigheadedness, but can honestly say if it doesn't improve, I wont make it to the end of the episode:mad:

Been working my way through 'Limitless' ...... A series based on the film of the same name: Guy takes pill, guy gets super intelligent and solves crime ..........

It's not bad ........ Considering I only started watching it while I was waiting for the pre xmas seasonal break stuff to restart ......

Really like the setting, writing and concept of "Shetland" but, I will admit, the accents makes it pretty hard for me to follow a lot of the dialogues.
I watch nearly everything with sub-titles (because of hearing loss) - very occasionally it's intrusive, but you soon get used to it and it doesn't detract too much. Think of it as watching a foreign language film - which it is almost.

Back
Top Bottom