November 2016 acquisitions

image.jpg Recieved today from USER=6952]@Gem[/USER] following an out of the blue PM to me.
This came about after I had said I would be buying one because of a thead I had been reading about this wonderful Semogue 1305 brush. The thread was started by @Missoni and opened my eyes to this brush and if you have not read it it's really worth a read.
So thank you @Missoni for your intresting and well written thead and a big thank you going out to Graeme aka @Gem for his generosity in giving me this lovely brush, you Sir are a star. THANK YOU :)

Last edited:
Thanks for information and the advice on the Twin blades, much appreciated.

I was looking at that Schick that Blademonkey bagged from eBay, I liked the Glasgow Bookies connection. Think I will try a good few shaves with the PAL and my Schick L type before looking at more Schicks, my DE razors are going to get a bit neglected for a while I suspect.:)
Hi there, what can you tell me about the words on that box?
James Mc LEAN, Ltd. "SPOTLESS" GLASGOW.
Thank you for any help @Bizzyberry :)

View attachment 22051 Recieved today from USER=6952]@Gem[/USER] following an out of the blue PM to me.
This came about after I had said I would be buying one because of a thead I had been reading about this wonderful Semogue 1305 brush. The thread was started by @Missoni and opened my eyes to this brush and if you have not read it it's really worth a read.
So thank you @Missoni for your intresting and well written thead and a big thank you going out to Graeme aka @Gem for his generosity in giving me this lovely brush, you Sir are a star. THANK YOU :)
A superb brush,..once broken in..mine is such a versatile brush for face or bowl lathering, i always get excellent results..a great purchase Blademonkey.Regards.:)

DSC_0775 - Copy.JPG

Having another win of £10 pound on the health lottery, & winning the bonus ball at work, i had £25 pound spare so i've treated myself to a Fatip Grande (Anthracite finish).i really like the finish;)..it should be arriving next week.with the money left over, i put it in the children in need donation box at work..which is for a much needed cause.:)

Last edited:
View attachment 22058

Having another win another win of £10 pound on the health lottery, & winning the bonus ball at work, i had £25 pound spare so i've treated myself to a Fatip Grande (Anthracite finish).i really like the finish;)..it should be arriving next week.with the money left over, i put it in the children in need donation box at work..which is for a much needed cause.:)
Lovely razor, lovely gesture.

View attachment 22051 Recieved today from USER=6952]@Gem[/USER] following an out of the blue PM to me.
Semogues...great brushes. It'll break in in no time...soft tips and great backbone.

Japanese shaving box, I already have one from Indonesia but this one will contain the razors I'll get in 2017
biggrin.gif

yIQ9jTd.jpg

gQuHdiU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom