OSP soap - Moved from BST

Thanks James, my Bay Rum and Sandalwood both arrived this morning and really impressed with the packaging and the scents both smell great and not overpowering. The only problem now is deciding which one to use first.

Also .... Fantastic service and a pleasure to deal with you. All the best.

Thanks James, my Bay Rum and Sandalwood both arrived this morning and really impressed with the packaging and the scents both smell great and not overpowering. The only problem now is deciding which one to use first.

Also .... Fantastic service and a pleasure to deal with you. All the best.
Likewise!
Thanks so much.

Thanks Dobbo! Glad you like it.

Don't forget gents, price goes up at the end of the month so get your orders in quick! It's going to have to go up to £9.50 as a supplier had had to raise their prices, which means the current price is even more of a bargain!

Nothing in life is perfect. I accepted that a long time ago. Why people feel the need to find that slight nuance or imperfection is beyond me. I stopped looking years ago because it stressed me out too much causing other issues so I accept life how it is. I either like it, don't like it or lump it.

Nothing in life is perfect. I accepted that a long time ago. Why people feel the need to find that slight nuance or imperfection is beyond me. I stopped looking years ago because it stressed me out too much causing other issues so I accept life how it is. I either like it, don't like it or lump it.
Is there something you didn't like about my soap?

Oh I see. Well, if it helps me make better products, I'm all ears, I need 100% if you see what I mean, as my name does have perfectionist in it!

First use of mine this morning (I've had it a week but wanted to finish off some Mystic Waters). I've got the Sandalwood and the Bay Rum and used the Bay Rum this morning. From sniffing the tub I liked the strong scent of the Bay Rum, it reminds me of Krampert's Bay Rum (a very good thing), but I was worried that the strong scent would result in a reaction. In use however, the scent was not very strong at all and a little bit of a disappointment. The performance however was fantastic. I loved using it and no reaction - happy days.

I'll continue to use this for another two days and then onto the Sandalwood.

Reactions: OSP
OK - my attempt at humour seems to be inadequate. The juxtaposition of an artificially neurotic need to find fault, along with a matter so minor as to be insignificant was intended to be mildly humorous and a compliment to an excellent soap.

Not a rib-tickler then, eh?
I liked it (liderally and medaphorically, mate)

Back
Top Bottom