OSP soap - Moved from BST

Got the Neroli a few days ago and it is great. I really have more soaps than I need but if you ever start doing samples would like to try some of the Bayrum to see if I should increase my 'needs'.

Got the Neroli a few days ago and it is great. I really have more soaps than I need but if you ever start doing samples would like to try some of the Bayrum to see if I should increase my 'needs'.
It's something I am looking into, but packaging issues are stopping me right now. They will be fairly expensive as the labels still need to be on there, and they will drive the cost up. I'd have to charge at least £2.50 for 10 grams, and at that price you may as well buy 140g for £6.

The beard thing did make me smile as well.
I just want to say yet again how exceedingly well this lathers.
( I might also 'need' a spice road or a lemon & cedar wood and/or barbershop.)
I think the samples are a good idea as well.

Ah, posted the same time as you James.
I no longer think samples are a good idea. :)

I do think a shaved you might be better but when you have it shaved off for charity, perhaps three pictures?
One Bearded, one half shaved one side? One clean shaven?

Last edited:
I used the Bay Rum the other day and I have to totally agree with all the positive comments posted on here; a really great soap!
I've just shaved with the Grapefruit and Menthol. Wowsers, that shit is in another league. With the cold weather fast approaching and you find yourself with a case of the sniffles, use this. It'll clear your sinuses better than Vicks... Amazing!

T
I used the Bay Rum the other day and I have to totally agree with all the positive comments posted on here; a really great soap!
I've just shaved with the Grapefruit and Menthol. Wowsers, that shit is in another league. With the cold weather fast approaching and you find yourself with a case of the sniffles, use this. It'll clear your sinuses better than Vicks... Amazing!
You should see what it does to me when I make it!

Thanks again to all my customers - together, we have raised nearly £50 for the stroke association! When Royal Mail match this, it will be doubled!

Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom