S.O.T.D. Saturday 30th July 2016 to Friday 5th August 2016

RockFace Scrub, Phoenix & Beau Unscented, Body Shop Synthetic, RazoRock Bazooka, Astra SP (19), Cold Rinse

A great shave make no mistake. An entirely blank canvas with which to scent my day, I felt smoother than James Bond on a promise!

Smoother than James bond on a promise, ha , I haven laughed so much in ages, thank you Nick.

Gillette Slim gold with Rapira Swedish on his eight use.
Musgo Real shaving cream
Frank Shaving finest
Florida water
The lanolin of the cream is enough for a soft and pleasant post postshave.

cddbe08412a6c22f7060260d5f83f168.jpg

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

DSC_0375_zpslwtgljfn.jpg

DSC_0391_zpsxyyiurnn.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Gotta Solingen 6/8th ( Freshly Honed )
VP Leonhardy Pure Badger
Valobra Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Just Got this Rather Nice Gotta Solingen 6/8th in the Post Yesterday..I Got it for a Steal an All..£16.00 English & Local Postage..The Seller Reckoned it was Shave Ready but Hey..I had a Test Run with it Yesterday & Well I Just Honed it Cause it was Rough..I Honed it from Scratch & I am Pleased with the Results..I had a Shave with it Today and its a Different Razor..It Now has a Killer Edge & a Very Comfortable Shaver..;)

Some of these Gottas Blades were Solingen Steel & Some were Made with Sheffield Steel & Ground in Solingen..This One I have here is Sheffield Steel & Ground in Sheffield..o_O

I am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:D

Billy

20160731_182735.jpg
Salutations Everyone

Today's proceedings:
Pre: Clinique Charcoal Face Wash, Proraso Green Pre-Shave and soap bloom water
Soap: The Fat
Brush: Omega 80800
Bowl: Steve Woodhead Ceramics
Razor: Gillette Superspeed W1 (1951)
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium (2nd use)
Fragrance: L'Occitane Eau de Vetyver EDT
Music: Fripp/Eno - Evening Star

The Superspeed and Polsilver work well for me; especially 2nd time with the blade. I know I've been lauding the virtues of Saponificio's Artic Tundra; but it's nice to be Mitchell-ing again.

Smooth as James Mason's voicebox...

Have a great forthcoming week, Folks.

Back
Top Bottom