SOTD: Saturday March 4 - Friday 10 March 2023.

SOTD 06-Mar
20230228_161918.jpg
Brush: Cadman 30mm Tuxedo
Soap: SH Kentucky Rain
Razor: PAL Injectomatic
Blade: B-20 (10)

Pleasant shave this morning, injectomatic working well. Went a little off kilter at one point and caught myself every so slightly. Despite that, still a very good finish.

Just about ready for the week to kick off, at least until I turn my PC on of course.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

SOTD 20230306.
CM0eu0Y.jpg

Noxzema "Classic" pre-shave cream.
OUMO Brush SHD G5 SYN.
YAXEYKA_73 "#1" shaving soap.
Karve Christopher Bradley OC-C / Stork "Consul" handle.
Rockwell Razors Swedish Stainless Steel (1).
Clubman Pinaud "Lilac Vegetal" ASL.

06/03/23
Michell's Monday
Pre - Pears Transparent Original
Brush - Semogue SOC BTS Boar
Soap - Mitchell's Wool Fat
Razor - Parker Adjustable Injector
Blade - Personna Injector
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Floïd Balm
A/S - Floïd SE Mentolado Vigaroso
Wk 10 (3).JPG
A nice face lather from the Fat and the Smog-hog on this Mitchell's Monday. 2 passes and a bit touch-up from the mild Parker injector set to #5. A very nice post shave with the Floïd post shave products.
My little dog Ruby booked into the vets today as she had a "new" lump about the size of a hens egg appear on her shoulder over the weekend, fingers crossed she will be OK as it does seem to be smaller this morning. She is coming up to 13 yr old and living with cancer for the last 6mth. She is a tough little dog, however, we are are a little worried about her.
20160331_125400.jpg
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Good luck at the vets' Tony, sorry to hear this.

OK so the pic is a bit samey samey but as I had an Astra SP on the go (3) in my 1969 black handled flare tip and it coordinated nicely with the black and clear handle of the Semogue 820 I wanted to use, it's same but different! This razor, blade and soap combo is working nicely. My first shave with this razor and a Wilkinson Sword seemed a tad rough but today's was exactly as it should be. Bio oil and Tabac finished it off nicely.

20230306_090436.jpg

Mon 6th March

The Grosvenor 404mixed
Monsavon au lait
Occams Hiram Commander- 2 dot plate
Schick Proline ( 6 )
Pitralon Polar A/S Lotion

A very pleasant Monday morning Shave with this rather large Razor, whose bulk seems to disappear once in the hand. Very tactile and surprisingly manouvreable in all areas.

4605883E-D469-4CEA-914D-BF9E05C7C902.jpeg

Monday March 6, 2023
Razor: Vintage Shake Sharp
Blade: Wizamet
Brush: Mr EE LE/Tuxedo
Soap: Ethos Vanilla Safi
AS 1: Witch Hazel
AS 2: Small Batch Shave Tonic
Fragrance:
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,582

Things are looking up finally as swelling is decreasing as well as tenderness on the face although the nasal area is still sensitive. Nasal saline solution being administered as directed has helped the packing to disintegrate quicker and thus relieve the pressure somewhat. Tomorrow at 11 I go for the follow up and removal of all the rest of remaining packing and check stitches inside the nasal area. On top of hat at @5:30 yesterday evening the power was restored. All clocks were updated andthe world is right again..........for the present. A hot shave felt so good this morning and with light to see as a bonus. Have a great day everyone !
oe8eGGJ.jpg

06/03/23
Michell's Monday
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Floïd Balm
View attachment 101799
A nice face lather from the Fat and the Smog-hog on this Mitchell's Monday. 2 passes and a bit touch-up from the mild Parker injector set to #5. A very nice post shave with the Floïd post shave products.
My little dog Ruby booked into the vets today as she had a "new" lump about the size of a hens egg appear on her shoulder over the weekend, fingers crossed she will be OK as it does seem to be smaller this morning. She is coming up to 13 yr old and living with cancer for the last 6mth. She is a tough little dog, however, we are are a little worried about her.
View attachment 101801
we went through it 3 years ago, it’s not easy.

06/03/23
Michell's Monday
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Floïd Balm
View attachment 101799
View attachment 101801
Wishing Ruby the best of luck Tony.

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom