The ugly side to importing and selling 'artisan' soap

I've ordered a couple of tubs from the states, fuck the vigilantism I'll pay the extra for the shipping.

Does anyone know what was in the post that's gone missing? If the U.S. soaps being pulled from Shaving Station was down to Burgundy I really hope he's happy.

Thank you for your input Ukrob; but I'll explain where I feel necessary, as I wouldn't want anyone to think I was instrumental in initiating this. I tend to be fairly live and let live.

UKRob said:
Perhaps I can help in getting this thread closed by saying that everyone who has critised it is a small minded, up their own arsehole kind of a cunt who cannot recognise a decent argument when it's put to them.

If this results in me being banned then je suis Charlie - or as we say in France 'Celery'.

LOL... one two many shandies tonight boss?

@Sharon - you're grand, not a bother. T'is pretty obvious you're a down to Earth, common sense sort of person.

Rob, wouldn't expect that from you.

Sharon, my comments were in no way directed at you. From what I hear on the rumour mill, it was in fact one of the large London based English soap houses who really kicked up a rut.

UKRob said:
Miles853 said:
Your out of order Rob

What the fuck do you know about me or my motives? You came on this forum and immediately promoted your own goods - please do no presume to judge people without a bit more time and experience on the forum.

Edit and by thye way 'your' is possessive I thgink you intende 'you are'.

Ben88 said:
Sharon, my comments were in no way directed at you. From what I hear on the rumour mill, it was in fact one of the large London based English soap houses who really kicked up a rut.

No worries Ben88, I didn't think they were; just didn't want anyone else to think they might be. So why did a large London based soap house get in touch with Burgundy? Or was that another soap maker?

Dave-the-rave said:
I could say something about washing mouths out with soap but I don't want to
encourage anyone to break the law. :icon_razz:

Why not try coming up with something that is both original and funny - or at least one of them.

soapalchemist said:
Ben88 said:

No worries Ben88, I didn't think they were; just didn't want anyone else to think they might be. So why did a large London based soap house get in touch with Burgundy? Or was that another soap maker?

I don't believe they did contact Burgundy. From what I understand they went direct to the 'authorities' for want of a better word. I'm purposely not naming names here as I have no way of proving whether this is in fact true.

Burgundy from what I can see has purely just investigated the matter and bought it to the forum members attention. Let's face it, last week there wasn't a whisper of any of this sort of fuss.

UKRob said:
Why not try coming up with something that is both original and funny - or at least one of them.

th

Bechet45 said:
Whose boot was on his foot when he kicked?

Tee, Hee . I enjoyed that one Big Bro Bechet ! After decades lateral thinking the sound of one hand clapping yours is the very 1st koan which has made sense to my befuddlied old brain. As the pretentious prats on critical reviews write " that works on so many levels ! ".

JohnnyO. :icon_razz:/.

Back
Top Bottom