Vetiver....Guerlains and/or Encre Noir

Encre noire for 23 quid from perfum click:
http://www.perfume-click.co.uk/Lalique-Encre-Noir-Eau-de-Toilette-100ml-Spray-s17673/?gclid=CjwKEAjwoZ-oBRCAjZqs96qCmzgSJADnWCv8K8ocpJo1mI_rFOdGU1V44oErrN15CKgJw9HkeS0L6hoCGT_w_wcB

Nishy said:
http://www.perfume-click.co.uk/Lalique-Encre-Noir-Eau-de-Toilette-100ml-Spray-s17673/?gclid=CjwKEAjwoZ-oBRCAjZqs96qCmzgSJADnWCv8K8ocpJo1mI_rFOdGU1V44oErrN15CKgJw9HkeS0L6hoCGT_w_wcB

Has anyone used Perfume Click before? They good to deal with?

Nishy said:

Blimey, that's a whole heap a scent for the wedge!
£1.95 postage, they might as well give it away ;)

Great value great scent, shame it's a bit too strong for wearing to work but that's just a personal thing

Good price on the Davidoff hot water too another great scent.

Just ordered it from Amazon for 20p more than Perfume Click. Nothing is ever overpowering on my mutant epidermis so it'll hopefully be OK. Otherwise look out for it on BST.

DevonStan said:
Just ordered it from Amazon for 20p more than Perfume Click. Nothing is ever overpowering my mutant epidermis so it'll hopefully be OK. Otherwise look out for it on BST.
Stan with perfume click you can collect the points which is a bit of a bonus

Didn't see that, Nishy. Only went via Amazon as it's so easy to click two buttons and I sort of trust that if there was ever any queries or difficulties then (in my own experience) a call to them usually gets it sorted out with no faffing. Rarely happens but I've always been pretty happy with what I've bought.

But will take note of what you say. Ta for that.

Your bank manager must be knocking on your door by now Stan. I doff my hat to your superior spending powers.
Lots of good aquisitions too.
I've went through a phase over last two months where I couldn't stop buying.
Trying to keep it in check. Must resist.

TBH, Bryan, there are periods where we spend very little week by week in terms of 'goodies'. Trouble is when I get into a subject I get into it. And always get two of everything. Or in this case maybe a tad more than two.

But, good fun though.

I've more or less given up on the shaving stuff and moved exclusively to the frags in the past 3-4 months.

I've 6 bottles on-route as I type.

I've bought quiet a few of the recommended cheapies via Youtubers, but have also picked up a few (what I would consider) expensive bottles of late too (Bleu de Chanel, Valentino Uomo, a couple of Guerlains, Dior Pour Homme Intense).

For the more frugal minded, search Youtube for things like "top cheap fragrances or "best inexpensive fragrances" and you'll get some great recommendations that won't break the bank.

jb74 said:
I've more or less given up on the shaving stuff and moved exclusively to the frags in the past 3-4 months.

I've 6 bottles on-route as I type.

I've bought quiet a few of the recommended cheapies via Youtubers, but have also picked up a few (what I would consider) expensive bottles of late too (Bleu de Chanel, Valentino Uomo, a couple of Guerlains, Dior Pour Homme Intense).

For the more frugal minded, search Youtube for things like "top cheap fragrances or "best inexpensive fragrances" and you'll get some great recommendations that won't break the bank.
Jb if you haven't as of yet tried Cartier santos its well worth a go, gorgeous rounded boquet.

Cheers Nishy, will look into that.

Wearing a cheapie today - Nautica Voyage, pops up in a lot of the Youtube cheapies - simple, fresh, clean, aquatic scent. Pretty safe one too, not going to offend anyone.

Bear in mind, my tastes will be differ to others, so I'm not overly confident when making recommendations in the fear that someone will berate me because they don't like the same scent.

That her Nishy ->
http://www.allbeauty.com/aftershave/47373-cartier-santos-de-cartier-eau-de-toilette-spray-100ml

Back
Top Bottom