Closed Village Barber Oil & Balm

Final update - I used the oil again a few days ago and the result was most impressive. I used a decent amount this time and it was a very easy, comfortable shave; the only downside is that using more means I'll get through it more quickly, and it isn't particularly cheap, but the convenience makes it good value for money in my opinion.

I was PM'd on Wed to say it had been posted and I'm away until Mon so I imagine it'll need collecting when I get back, couple of shaves with the oil as I already have he balm then I'll get it ready to go again

I'm in no rush for it! I was only asking to see what your thoughts on it were, especially since you've already got the balm.

I used the oil tonight. It really is top notch stuff. In a completely different league when compared to these bog standard "king of shave" type ones!

Well I've had a few shaves with the oil and whilst the actual shaving was good I can't get on with having to clean my razor so much. I may buy some to use as a travel set up with disposables.......

Mulligano pm me your details and I'll send it on

The Oil and Balm arrived today. First impressions of the balm are great. The smell is fantastic - if I had to choose one product as an example of a "manly" scent it would be this balm!

There is still a bit left in both bottles:

f7KIxEI.jpg

So even after I've had a couple of shaves with them there should be some left for a couple more to try.

If you're interested please let me know and I'll start a list. I reckon at least 2 more guys after me can get use out of these.

I've used the balm twice now and love it. The manly scent, according to my girlfriend, is a mixture between lavender and something else. It has left my skin feeling great, even in the morning (I've been shaving at night of late).

Does anyone else want to try these? I highly recommend you do - it's a great way to figure out if it's for you before dropping a bit of cash on it.

mulligano said:
I've used the balm twice now and love it. The manly scent, according to my girlfriend, is a mixture between lavender and something else. It has left my skin feeling great, even in the morning (I've been shaving at night of late).

Does anyone else want to try these? I highly recommend you do - it's a great way to figure out if it's for you before dropping a bit of cash on it.

C'mon wetshaving peeps, give it a go, you won't regret it.

I'm passing these onto Hairsuite next. I'll package them up and hopefully get them posted later today.

I reckon there will be enough for at least one more after him, so don't be shy!

ADDED: Posted this morning, should be with you in a couple of days.

I don't have the time just now, but I'll post up my overall thoughts on these later.

Back
Top Bottom