Weber DLC first impression!

Martin, I'm convinced you have many years experience of tracking, luring and trapping great apes.

These skills are now being brought to the fore in this arena.

Can I take it you have made a purchase, or are these diversionary tactics for your own simian?

dodgy said:
Tall_Paul said:
I think this might be part of this months shaving squandering, erm I mean investment dear!

What's goin on monkey man,

As you know, I wouldn't normally suggest you making any purchases. Heh, that should set the tone nicely.

As I was saying, I always recommend you not buying stuff because I'm constantly trying to save you money. Yeah, that's the ticket (said in my best Jon Lovitz voice). In this unusual situation though, I'd say buy the Weber.

I'm firmly convinced this razor will actually MAKE you some money. Yep, you'll turn a nice profit once this thing's in your hands. Sounds good eh?

When you shave with the Weber, all your other razors will become obsolete and no longer needed or desired in the rotation. You can sell those clunky old Aristos to start with.....nice quick cash.

There you go buddy. You don't have to justify a thing. Oh, to be on the safe side, you should definitely buy a back up Weber. Prices are only gonna go up in the future for those things.

Dodgy

Worryingly Martin you have a point there! After having my second shave with the Weber today I have no desire to look at pretty vintage gillettes on the bay any more. I even worry for my progress, am already thinking what is the value of my fatboy, slim, parat, and even my 47! The 37c is safe though and the New's.
After todays shave which was 12 hours ago I am now only just feeling a tiny prickle of stubble. My other post referring to shaving below the neckline tells how I struggled to attain a bbs below the jaw is now history. The Weber leaves me incredibly smooth and best of all no soreness or irritation.
I have 8 vintage razors and some of them in A1 condition and none of them come close to the Weber in smoothness or give as close a shave.

SpeedyBabylon5, I'm still enjoying my Webers, too. The Futur had taken the place of the other modern razors and vintage Gillettes and SE's, until I bought the Weber. Fantastic shave.

I had been ridiculously trying out 4 razors at a shave before getting the Weber. I kept getting closer to the ideal closeness and smoothness and mildness. I even pulled out my Rolls razor this week and had one passable shave out of 3 and am back to my Weber. I don't think it can get better than this.

lindyhop66 said:
SpeedyBabylon5, I'm still enjoying my Webers, too. The Futur had taken the place of the other modern razors and vintage Gillettes and SE's, until I bought the Weber. Fantastic shave.

I had been ridiculously trying out 4 razors at a shave before getting the Weber. I kept getting closer to the ideal closeness and smoothness and mildness. I even pulled out my Rolls razor this week and had one passable shave out of 3 and am back to my Weber. I don't think it can get better than this.

Same here! I haven't touched another razor since the Weber arrived because I know I cannot beat the closeness and smoothness it gives. The only razor I have that comes close is the 37c or an open comb New with a sharp blade.

I do not see a notice about office is closed until the 12th. I went to http://www.weberrazor.com. You go to "Purchase" at the top. Then you get a page that says click on the "Weber Amazon Store" link. Then you click on the item you want to purchase and checkout.

I clicked on "Contact Us" and I still see no notice about about office being closed. Are you sure your wife went to the correct website. I have no idea if they have an office as such. You can email the owner, but if you want to purchase, you can do so online. It's not a call and purchase site.

Back
Top Bottom