Weber DLC first impression!

just received email from ed weber
the arc will be back in stock early july
was after the arc as iam not keen on the black head
just have to play with my new tradere instead

I know the DLC head is not to everyones liking but I love mine, so smooth and travels nicely on the skin. Haven't picked another razor up since I got this. Haven't found a vintage that shaves anywhere near as close or smooth as the Weber.

SpeedyBabylon5 said:
I know the DLC head is not to everyones liking but I love mine, so smooth and travels nicely on the skin. Haven't picked another razor up since I got this. Haven't found a vintage that shaves anywhere near as close or smooth as the Weber.

Hoffritz :icon_wink:

Oh dear..... I wish I never found this thread! All tho enabling talk about SS razors! Couldn't resist, placed an order for the DLC!

Good man! You will not be disappointed. I tried the other American SS razor yesterday, the Tradere. It is good-looking and heavy and feels great in the hand, but I think it is going to take a while to learn how to use it. The angle may approach the Muhle R41, almost 90 degree angle. I'm not sure. I'm definitely thinking now, I should have stopped with the Webers. The Webers are easy and smooth and painless.

Back
Top Bottom