Your other hobby

Well as we're all here for the shaving. Just wondered what everyone else does for hobbies.
Myself I'm a bit of a petrolhead and enjoy cars in general with my current motor being a skoda fabia vrs se.
To tie into this I quite enjoy car detailing.
Also quite like watching night rallying and historic road rallying

So what's everyone else's hobbies

I do a fair bit of trail riding on my mountain bike, yesterday morning i put in a 30 mile trail ride from my home town of Merthyr Tydfil to Cardiff City, caught the train back home, very enjoyable 3 hour ride no stopping not bad for a 53 year old, only stopped for a breakfast baguette in Bute park central Cardiff, i also use to do a fair bit of coarse fishing when my Boys were younger. PS here i am a few years back with a 6lb Chub on the banks of the beautiful river Wye, i caught this fish on luncheon meat while fishing for Barbel, for those of you who don't know to much about fishing, a 6lb Chub is a mighty big fish.

Jamie.

whatafish.jpg

Swimming, preferably open water swimming but time restraints mean I end up in a pool (outdoors) usually. Swim around 10 miles a week.

Shooting, clays or game. Mostly clays.

Remote control aerobatics, up until a couple of years ago I used to compete in the formula 1 discipline F3A.

Fishing.

Golf.

Old-time strong-man stuff like bending nails (short steel bars actually) and closing really, really strong grippers.

I dabble in a bit of indoor rock climbing.

My son's interest in photography is also rubbing off on me.

Brianpilman said:
Well as we're all here for the shaving. Just wondered what everyone else does for hobbies.
Myself I'm a bit of a petrolhead and enjoy cars in general with my current motor being a skoda fabia vrs se.
To tie into this I quite enjoy car detailing.
Also quite like watching night rallying and historic road rallying

So what's everyone else's hobbies
Squash ( 4 times a week) and some classical guitar playing (ex rock band guitarist)
Hill walking occasionally

Back
Top Bottom