Your other hobby

Home brew is a big hobby, I like making beer. I drink some of it but have to give most away as I make too much. My other hobby is brass banding. I play soprano cornet in one of the best brass bands in the country.

Lose the beard said:
Home brew is a big hobby, I like making beer. I drink some of it but have to give most away as I make too much. My other hobby is brass banding. I play soprano cornet in one of the best brass bands in the country.

Kits, extract or all grain?

Very nice, I'm still on kits but have just bought a cheap 19L stock pot to try a brew in a bag, its small enough to fit in the sink/bath so I can chill with an ice bath so I can see if I enjoy all grain experience without having to spring for a mash tun, wort chiller etc. at the start.

Reckon there is a good chance I will end up with a 3 vessel system in the end ;)

I like chasing sheep round fields.

Seriously started playing the drums in February so i have a couple of lessons a week when i am not offshore.

Also started going to the football again.

Jeez, where do I start?

Motorbikes, guitars, model building, woodworking, metal lathe and tinkering in general, rough shooting and pest control, and share the passion others have for red wine and malt whisky!
[/i]

My main hobby is my motorbike (Honda VTR1000) which is a 1000cc v-twin for those of you that know engines. I've done plenty of trackdays and really enjoy bike touring around europe. I'm also into MotoGP and F1, predictably.

I ride mountain bike and road bike regularly, I'm not great but I enjoy it and it keeps me fit.

I play electric guitar, mainly rock, metal and a bit of blues

I also love watches, and tend to hang out on TZ-UK which is actually where I learned about DE shaving and ended up here and with one more hobby!!!

Making music
- Ukulele (i also collect)
- electric guitar (FSR MIA Fender Strat)
- blues harmonica
- a bit of hand percussion
- a bit of flute

Making Art
- text based visual art
- conceptual art
- sound art
- collage
- an occasional painting
-

No hobbies, just passions.

Brilliant at getting inside Olympic stadiums in world record time.

DSCN2765.jpg

Gardening, green woodwork, open canoeing and I'm fairly shite at all three. I love classical music, reading, the Jam Tarts and last but most important of all, my wee family. Just me, the wife, a naughty bairn and a wayward four-legged beastie.

Own and ride an Aprilia RSV1000 (late shape). Have toured Alps, south of France and most of the UK.
Enjoy hill walking when i get the chance, although that's not very often these days.
I run a Specialized rock hopper pro Mountain bike.
Most of my spare time however is spent training and competing in archery at national level. Travelling round the country to most of the major tournaments. Fortunately the wife shoot at a very high level as well so we turn them into nice weekends away.

Archery, shooting 10's Archery and going to Archery Comps.

apart from that I like travel looking at stuff in museums

I dabble in photography

feeding ducks

sitting out on a warm day witha beer and watching the world go by

I like whisky went to Scotland once fantastic!!!!!

Big.Dave said:
Archery, shooting 10's Archery and going to Archery Comps.

apart from that I like travel looking at stuff in museums

I dabble in photography

feeding ducks

sitting out on a warm day witha beer and watching the world go by

I like whisky went to Scotland once fantastic!!!!!

Evening Dave, Didn't think is was going to be lng before another archer came along.
Are you shooting Meriden.

Back
Top Bottom