Semogue Limited Edition 2010

Gentlemen:
as you already know the Semogue LE 2010 is being release.Theres only 50 shaving brushes avaible,so if you want one,hurry up and get one as soon as possible.
I have been testing the prototype for a month and a half and I can really say that its the perfect brush for facelathering and to use it with shaving sticks and hard soaps.
This new type of hair,selected silvertip is,for me,like the one shavemac uses in the D01 line:really soft tips and a great,firm backbone.

Brush sizes:
-24mm knot
-52mm loft
-10,1cm total height.

Here a picture with my two shavemac D01:

P1140480.jpg

and here other pics of it:

P1140481.jpg

P1140482.jpg

If you wanna get one of these brushes you can buy them HERE

And heres the video I made showing the prototype:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQ1HDd_yAM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhQ1HDd_yAM</a><!-- m -->

Adam D said:
fozz77 said:
I like the look of the black handle. The knot looks to be nice & dense without being OTT.

The official one does not have a black handle though.

Teiste must have a limited limited edition!
Nah,Its only a prototype but works really well.

Good timing.

I've been thinking it's about time I started to fill Fido's Christmas stocking. And I need to continue to add the odd new brush to my blog. And I need more brushes like a hole in the head.........

Nice spec, and compared with many other offerings, a fair price.

Fido said:
Good timing.

I've been thinking it's about time I started to fill Fido's Christmas stocking. And I need to continue to add the odd new brush to my blog. And I need more brushes like a hole in the head.........

Nice spec, and compared with many other offerings, a fair price.
Its a nice brush,Fido,but I must say that the ones you have offered(and still offering) are simply SUPERB!

Is your order in then Fido?

I got a newsletter from Vintage Scent yesterday and seen the clear handle one before I read Teiste's post, so his black handle had me confused till I read through the above.

Yes I ordered one as well, A Semoge with badger merits more than a passing interest from me and when I read the specs it sounds quite good. I have an order placed for my Christmans stocking filler and will attache a tag that reads, "To Audiolab from you know who!!" ;)

Whoops! I thought I'd sent my message as a PM to Tieste. Never mind.

Yes. I've ordered the LE. It is a good spec. - with the right density a 24 mm/ 52 mm loft should be a good all rounder. And for an established maker with their own workshops and retailer it's a fair price compared with many of the better known brands. And 50 really is a limited edition.

Back
Top Bottom