Tech June-kies 2023

Friday 16th June

T&H Sandalwood Shaving Bowl & Razorock Hive Mokasoft Synthetic 24mm
Gillette Tech (1950s British) & Gillette London Bridge (2)
Jovan Musk Aftershave Cologne

Same again ... switching over to the Jovan panty-dropper for Friday night.

I've enjoyed this 1950s Tech through this week. I'll be switching to an aluminium base/handle variant for the weekend.

Saturday 17th June

AJFCJaXtmq93PuYR9uEAqW5pm3K1mVZPKqONfbi-s89KaFe-uf_8rAXdZCtHNAdQA4bn62IfXQ5h2KvsCob15LfTy5NxzJK4AWHD7IOVe5amdByRsqDiPv0iBvHvyyDIDyjlQhNsGGH1yvJhnYmAkhZp6WkdJQ=w800

Mitchell's Wool Fat (Vintage) Shaving Soap & Omega 10108 Pure Bristle
Gillette Tech Lightweight (1950s British) & Gillette London Bridge (1)
Hai Karate Aftershave

Switching out the regular heavy Tech for the lightweight (aluminium baseplate and handle) model for the weekend which will also be another Mitchell's back-to-back ... and also a first use of my new Omega 10108 which was a kind gift from @donnie_arko, bless him for keeping me from the plastic peril!

Smashing shave, all in ...

I might even dare to say that I preferred the shave with this lightweight 1950s Tech to the heavier model. I might, you know!

Saturday 17th June

AJFCJaXtmq93PuYR9uEAqW5pm3K1mVZPKqONfbi-s89KaFe-uf_8rAXdZCtHNAdQA4bn62IfXQ5h2KvsCob15LfTy5NxzJK4AWHD7IOVe5amdByRsqDiPv0iBvHvyyDIDyjlQhNsGGH1yvJhnYmAkhZp6WkdJQ=w800

Mitchell's Wool Fat (Vintage) Shaving Soap & Omega 10108 Pure Bristle
Gillette Tech Lightweight (1950s British) & Gillette London Bridge (1)
Hai Karate Aftershave

Switching out the regular heavy Tech for the lightweight (aluminium baseplate and handle) model for the weekend which will also be another Mitchell's back-to-back ... and also a first use of my new Omega 10108 which was a kind gift from @donnie_arko, bless him for keeping me from the plastic peril!

Smashing shave, all in ...

I might even dare to say that I preferred the shave with this lightweight 1950s Tech to the heavier model. I might, you know!

I've been using my lightweight 50's Tech quite a bit recently, and I am also coming around to thinking how superb it really is. It's a lot more fun to use in the shave than I expected it to be!

Back
Top Bottom