Closed UK Pass Around: Bunny Razor V3 - Finished.

To all on the pass around who have, or is going to have the Bunny. I just wanted to say if you have Feather AC blades. Give them a go. I have 5 shaves on my bunny right now and the shave is stupendous. I happen to be using the NOTSO.

I try to stay off the thread and not say anything, so not to sway people. But the Feather is performing marvelously.

That is all, over and out.

Tom

Last edited:
It's arrived safely and soundly! I'm sat in the PO car park having a quick look-over.

My first impressions are:
  • Weight and size are spot on. I wouldn't personally want it to be any heavier nor the handle any longer. The balance point is clearly at the head but it ought to be nimble enough in use.
  • The aesthetics are refreshing. I like the lines and contrasts.
  • This particular razor is not standing up well to use. There are scratches and marks all over the shop, as well as some tarnish, which I guess is something to be looked into if/when it goes into production.
I need to have a read through this thread before I clean the razor. I hope to give it its first outing tonight using the the MILD comb.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

1. Nico1970
  2. Bechet
  3. globalm
  4. rowlers
  5. mpf9ret
  6. Burgundy
  7. Tall_Paul
  8. Boab
  9. Rufus Firefly
  10. Geofnay
  11. Sabre
  12. grarea
  13. missingskin
  14. Francorelli
  15. p.b
  16. UKRob
  17. barber bear
  18. Stacy555
  19. mikebrownington
The list is open.

Legend: Waiting, On the way to, Currently with, Completed

It's arrived safely and soundly! I'm sat in the PO car park having a quick look-over.

My first impressions are:
  • Weight and size are spot on. I wouldn't personally want it to be any heavier nor the handle any longer. The balance point is clearly at the head but it ought to be nimble enough in use.
  • The aesthetics are refreshing. I like the lines and contrasts.
  • This particular razor is not standing up well to use. There are scratches and marks all over the shop, as well as some tarnish, which I guess is something to be looked into if/when it goes into production.
I need to have a read through this thread before I clean the razor. I hope to give it its first outing tonight using the the MILD comb.
Ben,
Use The " Notso " first.
Mike B

Before I load a blade, I've noticed what could be an issue: the guard is uneven. It's tight on the offside but there's a 2mm gap on the near side and there's play in the spring when compressed by my thumb. See photo:

image.jpg

It will shave fine. It is from tweaking the spring when installing. That is something that will be addressed in later versions

Enjoy the shave.

Tom
Good to know. I've now just loaded a Chick (very easily) and it sits fine on the stops (but this hasn't seem to change the spring position).

I'll first use the NOTSO comb, as per Mike's recommendation, and will shave either late doors tonight or tomorrow morning. That decision depends on how much wine is sunk before/during/after dinner. o_O

Back
Top Bottom