Acquisitions, 1st September to 30th September 2015

Phew! After some work, those caps are gleaming!

IMG_1755.JPG

They'll get better now as they're used for shaving. Those few striations you see are not really perceptible to the eye and will even out in time.

I also got a tube of Jade East shaving cream, which the seller made a big point of how undamaged the tube was ... to simply pop it into a jiffy bag and post it on. Needless to say, it's arrived crushed and bent beyond use for "collector or display".
I imagine you had harsh words with the seller? I'd ask for a refund.

Wandered into Torquay, a very nice lunch then decided to have a browse around TK Tat (as Mrs TP calls it).

Imagine my surprise at finding a bottle of Serge Lutens in the 'marked down' section. A quick browse of Basenotes and I was in like Flynn!

20150919_154457_zpsbvsfbtjs.jpg

It smells bloody lovely. Have wanted to try a Serge Lutens frag for a while but it's always been a bit out of my price range until now.

Last edited:
Just acquired, think it's a 1914. No other pictures.

Wouldn't have happened to be for around the £3 mark on the bay at around 3-4pm this afternoon would it? I was bidding but was leaving my final bid till the last 5 secs in an attempt to snaffle a low price - I was in the kitchen polishing up a SuperSpeed when I remembered! Mad dash but I was literally 2 seconds too late. I was preparing to go up to a tenner including postage as I rather liked the handle and the box!

Nice catch anyway - at least it went to someone here :D

Wouldn't have happened to be for around the £3 mark on the bay at around 3-4pm this afternoon would it? I was bidding but was leaving my final bid till the last 5 secs in an attempt to snaffle a low price - I was in the kitchen polishing up a SuperSpeed when I remembered! Mad dash but I was literally 2 seconds too late. I was preparing to go up to a tenner including postage as I rather liked the handle and the box!

Nice catch anyway - at least it went to someone here :D
We all at it today!...;)

I went for an apparent Gillette miniature travel razor,but my mouse missed my click...:mad:
And also another apparent Gillette,but I couldn't place the handle,was out bid on that mind.Oh well!.
This one...Wanted the case and blade packet more than the razor...do they know something I don't????.Dont look like no Gillette handle I could find,granted,I only looked for a couple of minutes!.
ol5Yf7i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom