Aquisitions nov 1- nov 30

Guess what I FINALLY after 6-7 years of searching managed to get......?
_57%209_zpsp4vb7drv.jpg
[/URL]
_57%2012_zpsvbxhsmqd.jpg
[/URL]
_57%2015_zpsfmavk4rt.jpg
[/URL]
Thats right!,my most desired razor of all....An Eclipse Red Ring!....And an early one to boot!,the later ones had the 'sunrise' markings on the head,and this one also comes with a bakerlite case!.This one has a bit of minor plate loss on the 'bits' that go up and through the head,but apart from that it looks all good!,a lot of the early ones,apparently didn't have a 'red ring' painted in at all...So I am not to worried about that!.
I cannot described how happy I am to finally get one!,and seeing as the last one on the bay hit £250,with a huge chip of plate knocked from the head,and I just paid £130 for this one,with just a bit of brassing?...Gimme A Break!!!!!!
Happy days are here again!!!!!!!!!
Great haul, we're both having a good day. :)

Merkur 45c Bakelite
Ile De France Bakelite slant
Trumpf plastic slant
Fasan plastic slant
Bigelow and Parkin travel razor

That's the PayPal account done and dusted for a while, thank god all the Christmas shopping has been done...otherwise I'd be made to feel guilty by the wife.

Also waiting for a limited edition LPL apricot to arrive too.

Merkur 45c Bakelite
Ile De France Bakelite slant
Trumpf plastic slant
Fasan plastic slant
Bigelow and Parkin travel razor

That's the PayPal account done and dusted for a while, thank god all the Christmas shopping has been done...otherwise I'd be made to feel guilty by the wife.

Also waiting for a limited edition LPL apricot to arrive too.

IMG_20151130_095657_1.jpg
Be interesting to see how this scent develops when bloomed and lathered.

The vintage, Vulfix I.B. 6 arrived this past weekend and really like it.
(Info thanks to Dave:
"The I.B. series of brushes was commissioned by Ivan Bersch, owner of the Trumper brand in the 1980s, and made by Vulfix. I have owned a couple (IB8 & IB10) and they perform exactly as you would expect a Vulfix".

6tmkwy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom