Single Edge by Supply Provision - are you getting one?

If the whole reason for buying a, modern razor, was based on the assumption that it takes a long discontinued blade, that doesn't even fit into all Schick razors, I do think checking prior to buying would had been a pretty good idea ;)

I think that it was called out quite some time ago that they won't fit but can't remember if it was in this thread or somewhere else.

Sorry [emoji3]

Twin Blades Don't Fit..It has been tried by Bob in the Shave Den..They are Still made by the Schick Company in Japan for the Type O that was Marketed & Sold Over there..;)

Billy

I received my razor today, I've got a fresh Chick loaded for tomorrow.
VKolsRa.jpg

According to USPS the current status of my package is "Your item departed a transfer airport in Heathrow, London, UNITED KINGDOM on July 3, 2016 at 11:47 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination." I know the M1 can be quite busy, but that's ridiculous. I'm flying from Heathrow on Monday - perhaps I can pick it up. Quite how it takes longer to get to its UK destination than it took to get from Texas to London is beyond me, but there we are. I'm, away next week so was desperately hoping to be able to take it with me, but that now looks highly unlikely. Fully expecting to have to stump up for all the additional costs now - seems there has been a clamp down recently which means I may have to think deeper about ordering from the other side of the pond...

According to USPS the current status of my package is "Your item departed a transfer airport in Heathrow, London, UNITED KINGDOM on July 3, 2016 at 11:47 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination." I know the M1 can be quite busy, but that's ridiculous. I'm flying from Heathrow on Monday - perhaps I can pick it up. Quite how it takes longer to get to its UK destination than it took to get from Texas to London is beyond me, but there we are. I'm, away next week so was desperately hoping to be able to take it with me, but that now looks highly unlikely. Fully expecting to have to stump up for all the additional costs now - seems there has been a clamp down recently which means I may have to think deeper about ordering from the other side of the pond...
Stuff Can Lay at Heathrow for Days..Its Not Unusual..If any Item Sniffs Anything Like Brand New which is Usually Given Away by Packaging can be Held Back for further Scrutiny..It can Stink of Value to Customs & Duties to be Made..Especially if they are Coming in Batches from the same Seller or Individual..Luck does have a Role to Play..:)

Billy

My King Cobra was sat like that for 8 agonizing week's . then they had the cheek to charge me £44 odd............sorry to be the bearer of bad new's , hopefully your's work's out sooner rather than later .

They attempted to deliver mine a 6:58 to an office address. Surprisingly, no one was available to receive it. I asked for it to be redirected to a local post office for collection.
Now the RM delivery status still says attempted to deliver, but after contacting RM, their internal systems are telling them it's been delivered.

They are trying to find it.
I'm not hopeful.

Stuff Can Lay at Heathrow for Days..Its Not Unusual..If any Item Sniffs Anything Like Brand New which is Usually Given Away by Packaging can be Held Back for further Scrutiny..It can Stink of Value to Customs & Duties to be Made..Especially if they are Coming in Batches from the same Seller or Individual..Luck does have a Role to Play..:)

Billy
The odd thing is that until the last few deliveries from US virtually nothing attracted attention. Some very high items all got through, but lately it seems very much tighter. When it was one in, say, 8 the risk was acceptable. Now I'm not so sure.

Back
Top Bottom