Six Nations 2014

Job done Ireland. Just about in our own hands now... beat France in France... easier said than done.

Some great stuff from O'Driscoll out there today... legend.

jb74 said:
France stutter through to get another win... it'd be a crime if they were to win this year's championship.

Indeed. Can anyone here explain what the "*$£ Scotland were up to, though? That missed pass was asking to be intercepted, and why their no. 10 decided to kick the penalty from the very edge of his range on a blustery evening and on a ploughed field? With France's stuttering lineout a kick to the corner was surely the better option.

Off to watch Nottingham against Rotherham Titans (RFU Championship) tomorrow, then into Notts County's clubhouse for England vs Wales.

No prediction.

I'm pleased I'm rarely tempted to bet!

Of all the sports I follow, rugby is the most tense. Probably because even if within a yard of the opponents line - one mistake can gift a breakaway score.

So now Ireland are favourites but who would bet against the French in Paris?

Really enjoyed that game... intensity levels were sky high and the game had a little bit of everything. The standard of place kicking from both teams deserves a mention also.

Brown, in my opinion, is the player of the tournament so far and I love the speed the scrum half plays at. Courtney Laws had a cracking game out there today too.

I'm really impressed by England, they are building a fantastic squad of players. Still quite a few players to come back from injury for them too. Could be one to watch for the next World Cup.

It's pretty much in Ireland's hands now, as bad as the French have been playing I still wouldn't write them off. I could see England putting a fair dent in that points difference when they take on the Italians too.

Back
Top Bottom