Which soaps contain lanolin?

Continuing the necromancy, Hampshire Lanolin is a shaving soap available on ebay at the moment. I bought it after seeing it on the Kevy YouTube channel and I was very impressed.

It’s a soap on my radar. The scent is, in modern parlance, bangin’. I have the cream which is excellent but hard soaps is where my heart lies.
My preference is for their shaving stick, which I've grated into a tub. The post-shave face feel is most definitely boosted by the lanolin and give that Mitchell's feeling. Marine scent, yes? It bypasses my nose. The hard puck is sandalwood and moss, which I can detect. Again, nice!

Reactions: PHR
My preference is for their shaving stick, which I've grated into a tub. The post-shave face feel is most definitely boosted by the lanolin and give that Mitchell's feeling. Marine scent, yes? It bypasses my nose. The hard puck is sandalwood and moss, which I can detect. Again, nice!
I do like their stick which beats out ARKO and its like. It nobbles Palmolive but not the Wilkie. I could happily use the LEA stick indefinitely but I would like to try the soap cake. @pjgh please call it a cake, we are not American.

I wish I had read this thread before buying some MWF in a nice ceramic container last night.
Did they fix the ingredients problem or is it now a pile of junk?
I wanted to be baptised in the ways of the fat and be converted.

I wish I had read this thread before buying some MWF in a nice ceramic container last night.
Did they fix the ingredients problem or is it now a pile of junk?
I wanted to be baptised in the ways of the fat and be converted.
We've found two batches in a thousand that have had some duds. 99.8% chance of a good 'un! Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom