SOTD: Saturday 10 - Friday 16 August 2024.

View attachment 123924

My Shave today consisted of...
Prep 3P Preshave cream.
Brush Shave Factory Omega Boar.
Soap Zingari man The Watchman.
Razors Leaf & Everyday Stinger.
Blade Nacet (2).
Aftershave Zingari man The Watchman splash.

A lovely day again today, I was looking forward to trying out the new 3P preshave cream.
It's a different texture to the Proraso but it did the job nicely and I like the price, next time I will get the bigger tub.
It does say it can also be used as a post shave cream hmmm does anyone else use it afterwards?
I love the Watchman, it's a lovely strong smell much much more punchy than the other Zingari soaps I have. I want people to know Handsome Johnny Bravo has entered the building even before I get there.

Reba Mcentire Singing GIF by The Voice

The Everyday razor gave me a nice shave, it's not the best but more than except able.
I still think the design is garbage on so many levels, it actually created more issues trying to be quirky fixing problems that were not problems at all.
If I was to price this razor, I would place it in the £10-£25 market because at £30 your in Merkur etc territory and they blow this away shave wise.
I am glad I have it as a relative to my real Stinger, it will come out from time to time and might even become a travel razor who knows. I will be keeping well away from magnets in top caps and base.plates that's for sure.
I am clean shaven and look so gorgeous I can see my neighbour drooling at me from Her window.

Cat Emoji GIF by Christine Gritmon

*sigh she lives in hope that I take her to heaven with her high heels pointing towards the sky.*
k-pop legs GIF

Anyways enough about me, enjoy the night everyone.

so long smile GIF by Tvoje Lice Zvuči Poznato

Another reluctant :ROFLMAO:

15/08/24
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap Fig and Jasmine
Brush - Erasmic AP Shave Co Gelousy Bulb 20mm
Soap - Martin De Candre Rose
Razor - Colonial General V2
Blade - Kai Captain Protouch MG
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Tonyschin's Lime E45 / Argan oil Balm
A/S - Mäurer & Wirtz 4711 Rose
Wk 33 (6).jpg
Now that was an enjoyable shave, they should have named "The General", "The Emperor", for me it is the best AC bladed SE i have used, a few have come and gone from the den, however, this one stays.
The Erasmic Gelousy brush whipped up a wonderful lather with a great face feel, it actually feels a lot bigger than the 20mm it is.
A very happy shaver this morning.
Enjoy your day all.

Face - Razorock Hawk V3 + Schick Proline (1)
Head - Leaf + Gillette 7 O’Clock Black
Yaqi Sagrada Familia
TOBS Jermyn Street
Noble Otter Ace Aftershave
Lea Balm

IMG_0329.jpeg

I tried my hardest to stick with the Arlington for a whole month but it’s just too hard when all the other soaps/creams are calling out for attention.I’m too weak:)
I haven’t used this cream in years and it has now turned into a hard soap but it still lathered and performed beautifully.

Back
Top Bottom