Prep: Hot shower, Acqua di Parma Collezione Barbiere Facial Scrub
Pre: Splash of Cold Water
Brush: Coates FitzWilliam Pure Badger
Cream: Acqua di Parma Collezione Barbiere Shaving Cream
Razor: Feather AS-D1
Blade: Personna Lab Blue #2
Post: Myrsol Metisol, Acqua di Parma Collezione Barbiere ASB
Fragrance: Knize Forest Toilet Water

Result: Not much left of my AdP collection, and it's a decent cream, but not, in my opinion, worth the money. Nice to have had it in my selection, but I doubt it will be back.

All the best,

Jon

Greetings

Wednesday 15th October 2014
Prep: Shower
Razor: Gillette 'Old' Mayfair Set
Blade: Treet Durasharp Carbon + 1 Shim
Brush: Semogue 620 Boar
Soap: Bea Stick Grated
Aftershave: Floid Balm

Regards
Dick.

DSC05584.JPG

Wednesday

Morning, everybody.

Prep: Claus Porto's Lime-oil face soap
Razor: EJ DE89
Blade: Rapira (5)
Brush: Kabuki Bamboo
Shave soap: Erasmic Supreme twist-up
Aftershave: Cien Ebony
Cologne: Kiss Him

LeeBot said:

All you fellows are far too classy and elegant with your pictures. I'll bring it down a notch or three.

On a more serious note it was my first go with a Fatboy today. Had a little play with the settings and 7 seems to work with me. The weight of the razor and the higher setting worked like a dream with the Rubie blade and I got a clean, smooth shave. I even went ATG on my neck which I wouldn't normally do but the results were superb.

Absolutely delighted with it.

yipes chips n dogfood?

Soap - Wickham SS Southsea Spray
Brush - Rubberset-400 replica with boar head - Thank you Andy!
Razor - Gillette Red Tip Rocket
Blade - Sputnik [2]
Aftershave - Pitralon Polar

A great shave today that deserved a nice presentation, though my lighting skills still need work.

Palm lathered two passes and lashings of Pitralon Polar, which by the way is a perfect match with Southsea Spray.

xy19_004_u2sja.jpg

Good afternoon chaps! :D

davep90 said:
yipes chips n dogfood?

Milk and dogfood in the food processor for two minutes. Makes a lovely aftershave balm! And strop the blade on the chips.

fancontroller said:
@LeeBot: Is that the remnants of a kebab on the lid? Oh and BTW I use setting 7 as well (on my Slim)

Salt & Pepper chips - knackered after work so it was a takeaway that night. Not healthy but meh!

Fox said:
Soap - Wickham SS Southsea Spray
Brush - Rubberset-400 replica with boar head - Thank you Andy!
Razor - Gillette Red Tip Rocket
Blade - Sputnik [2]
Aftershave - Pitralon Polar

A great shave today that deserved a nice presentation, though my lighting skills still need work.

Palm lathered two passes and lashings of Pitralon Polar, which by the way is a perfect match with Southsea Spray.

xy19_004_u2sja.jpg

Good afternoon chaps! :D

I think I've got serious competition in the SOTD calendar photo this month. Are you going to enter this one?
BTW How did you get the bokeh lighting in the background, or was it post-production?

fancontroller said:
I think I've got serious competition in the SOTD calendar photo this month. Are you going to enter this one?
BTW How did you get the bokeh lighting in the background, or was it post-production?

No way Mike, there have been some good photo's from all and i did like your image within an image. :)

Back
Top Bottom